Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Mystic Guardians

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2014 at 4:07 AM
Ainsley Hope
Codename Entertainment has taken over the Mystic Guardians game from DJ Arts so I'm here to ask a few questions etc.

For those that DONT know what Mystic Guardians is, you can find the game here..http://armorgames.com/mystic-guardians-game/13882

It's a game much like Pokemon that's been around a good number of years now with a decent sized player base. It has a chat system so you can talk to other players as you play AND you can actually battle against these other players. There's prizes to win by doing PvP's and a Guild system that gives it's members extra bonus'.

1) Why is Mystic Guardians not listed in your games list if you now have rights to the game?
2) We've noticed that a few changes and updates have been made to the game over recent weeks since you've taken over - any more changes in the pipework? What? When? etc etc
3) We've heard about a "Time Switch" happening - any news on when this is happening?

As a long serving Mystic Guardians gamer I'm looking forward to the possibility of new updates again, and I know the rest of the players are too! Something we've all been waiting a long time for.

Ainsley.
Bhadi - Armor Games
TheMysticMaster - Armor Games
Bhadington - Kongregate
Vendetta - Kongregate

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2014 at 5:13 AM
Last Edited October 19th 2014 at 5:26 AM
Vomit198
There are always players coming back to check if the game has been updated, players that played the game years ago, when they realize it has not been updated they leave again. If the game was updated the old players would play again and the new ones would remain.

The game is not dead, the people that play want to hear from you.

-vomit198 (Armor Games)

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2014 at 5:33 AM
EggsShots
I'm totally agree with them, this game is far away to be dead.
There is still players who play since years, lots of new players, some old players who come back with the hope it have an update ...
We all still hope in update, what would make come back old players, attract lot of new player and of course, delight all those people who still plays.

EggsShots- Armorgames
Woodball-Kongregate

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2014 at 8:14 AM
Last Edited October 19th 2014 at 8:18 AM
Nitr0x
I'm a new user on Mystic Guardians, and I'm really loving it! My friend spread the word on this game to the point where there were more than a whole class playing (sometimes even during class, sacrificing our actual school time) at the same time, and we are still seriously addicted and hungry for more.

I agree with everyone - please update this game! We are not dead and there's a great community out there, willing to continue and promote this game for free because of it's great quality and such. All my friends are eagerly waiting for the swamp to be opened (I haven't experienced it as I'm fairly new), and we really, really want to see how this turns out.

I'm posting on behalf of all my IRL MG player-friends. Please, we are begging for you to update the game, or at least provide us users some closure.

- Emily (Nitr0x, on Armor Games)

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2014 at 8:21 AM
Millie Wong
Mystic guardians is an amazing game and I was so happy when I found the swamp road hoping to find the swamp. When the an NPC said the swamp is still in development I cried ;( I was upset. On the wiki it stated that the game was in fact not going to be updated.
Please update the game

- darkshadow2428 (Armor Games)

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2014 at 9:20 AM
ArmorGamesEmail
I'm commenting to show we care. Ainsley and Vomit put it well above. Please fill us in on what Codename is thinking. Cheers!

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2014 at 2:01 PM
Last Edited October 20th 2014 at 6:44 AM
Marl14620
I totally agree with everyone, people who played this used to love it.. the game has charm but if they don't update it, people gets bored. I have seen players from many years ago who came back looking for something new and that left again upset at the disappointment. So please, update the game!

Marina.
- Marl14620 (Armor Games)
- Marl14620 (Kongregate)

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2014 at 2:55 PM
Raymond
um, Codename Entertainment is just the new name for DJ Arts, not a new company.
have they made any announcements about the game?

p.s. all mystic guardian discussions are in the legacy games part of this forum http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?forum_id=36

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2014 at 6:23 AM
Last Edited October 20th 2014 at 6:25 AM
Ainsley Hope
Raymond, the reason for posting here.. on the main site is because that link you put was last used over a year a go so clearly no one is going to be looking at it. Also, that is for people playing the game over Facebook, that is clear with the "Add Me" section of their forum - people can add other players over Facebook and share the DJ Arts rewards.

People DONT play this game on Facebook, they are a complete minority. Take a look at all the names above, and what site they use to play this game... Armor Games and Kongregate. That is where this game is still alive.

We want to get noticed. It's about time the players of Mystic Guardians voiced their opinions and actually got heard.

All they have to do is ask us on ideas for updates, collectively we have loads. We know they're tinkering with the game because we can see the slight changes happening before our very eyes.

The game has a wiki that's unbelievably vast with years of updates from the players itself. www.mysticguardians.wikia.com

On behalf of all MG players.

Bhadi.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2014 at 8:54 AM
Morsicus
There is lot of reason to update this game, i have took the best :
-The game is not dead, but it will become it a day, if here is no update
-If you add an update, lot of old people will come back !
-And if here is anu update, the game will become more popular, and attract lots of new player too !
-With so much players, some of us will SURELY pay for have advantage, if that's what you want

Please please, an update !!!

Morsicus (Armor games and kongregate)

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2014 at 9:05 AM
Raymond
actually that's not the argument for keeping a game or letting it go. The Developers look at DAU and MAU numbers and base their decisions on the current profitability and perhaps a few other considerations.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2014 at 11:24 AM
mhb1999
well i personally play mystic guardians a lot and would be thrilled if it were to have an update

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2014 at 2:26 AM
Nitr0x
Raymond, there are a lot of people here who honestly love Mystic Guardians. It's a shame to see a thriving community stay quite because we don't have any updates. Just a look into what developers might have planned can change a lot. Ainsley states that we do have ideas (a lot of them, in fact) and would love to contribute if developers have run out, but we're happy to stand back and let them do their thing.

And actually, Morsicus raises a decent argument. He's right - there are a lot of people who are willing to pay for things (I know quite a few of my friends who have paid for the starter package, the only thing to my knowledge that can be bought with real money) if you introduce more of these items/areas/other things to be bought, surely at least a FEW people would love to have an advantage.

The devs should take this into consideration: we are willing to do a LOT to just have a simple update or look into what they will be doing for Mystic Guardians in the future. They should be smart enough to know that the MG community is still here and people continue to buy that starter package regardless.