Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14
Shards of Titan Bug Reports v 2.0

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 11:37 AM
Paul "Erinrath" Copp
Unable to log in with my Ranger "Erinrath". About to enter Desert for 1st time. Other characters will login.

91 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 2:13 PM
shikitenshi
I was trying a new character , a wizard, and the farm quest, first one and stolen tools, I crashed and had to restart everytime I went on mission , returned to town , turned in quest. 5 or 6 times i think so i quit for now :D

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 3:18 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Everyone,

We fixed a bug just now that was causing the "Goblin Mop Up" mission and potentially others to not finish correctly. If you were stuck on that not finishing it should work if you try it again now. Thanks!

-David

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 3:39 PM
Robin Phillips
Creepy Detour Start, finished the mission but it doesn't load the end of mission, just hangs.
Post by Robin Phillips deleted October 6th 2014 at 5:24 PM
Post by Robin Phillips deleted October 6th 2014 at 5:24 PM

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 3:46 PM
irene
error id 12
was buying inventory slots under equipment and received error 12 and had to restart

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 3:53 PM
irene
on beaten path middle quest - travel to the next area
but when I travel to the next area my character goes off screen and I can't get it back, refreshed, restart, went to town and repeated again, no luck

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 3:55 PM
LindsayJ
A lot of the missions seem buggy this weekend. I've had to give up and go back to town several times - I'm in the desert section, and any quest where I have to get a certain number of items or gather clues, it's not registering that I have found the items or clues.

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 3:56 PM
Eliza Bennet
On "The Troll Under the Bridge" quest, it keeps replaying the first troll cut scene when I go to confront the troll for the first time. It moves my characters back to the first crossing, and replays the cut scene. I tried refreshing my browser.
Post by Eliza Bennet deleted October 6th 2014 at 5:25 PM

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 5:35 PM
Steendorian
Ditto irene's last ( http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=9487#49121 ), but in "Winding Road Start."

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 5:44 PM
Susan
I"m at the end of the Creepy Detour Start, but when my characters walk into the building to head to the next area, nothing happens.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 5:56 PM
Chelsea Renea Donnelly
Having issues with the moonshine mission and the shard mission directly before it. both secondary missions. unable to attack an raiders, have no issue battle wise with the sand worms and scorpions though. unable to complete missions because i havent done all the battles, since i cant.

36 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 6:04 PM
Last Edited October 4th 2014 at 6:13 PM
Klatschi
Selling shards gives 0 Gold (from Shard Quarry - Level 2)

Achievments:

There is no achievment for getting first place in Arena

All Overall Progresses showing: 0/0 (no Achievments counted) - except Character and Town

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 7:31 PM
Simone Terry
Stuck on rocky crossing go to the next area. Characters walk into the next area, as if the battle is over, and nothing happens.

In the desert search for caravan survivors, the 5 people yell "WHAT HAVE I DONE?" and the earth shakes, but they don't count.

In one of the desert scenes (forgot which one) when I scrolled over a hole, a caption came up "HELP!" but there wasn't anything I could do. I thought maybe it was something for the secondary mission, but there was nothing.

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 7:50 PM
Last Edited October 4th 2014 at 7:53 PM
Lorrita Morgan
I'm trying to work the four lever puzzle in Treasure Hunters. It says "interacting" when I click on lever but nothing happens. The levers do not move.

I tried to restart the quest but crashed just as killed the spiders. I'm done for tonight. I will check to see if it is my problem again tomorrow since Treasure Hunters is listed as fixed.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 8:06 PM
Sunny Jackson
Interacting with the levers in the Forest Dungeon Basement does nothing.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 8:08 PM
Kelly Bitzer
Quest are not working i have tried to go pack n master a previous ones and the side quest want let me start them and i have tried to do the next one and search all bandit tents and it didn't register said 0/9 and yes i have stamina

36 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 8:16 PM
Last Edited October 4th 2014 at 8:17 PM
Klatschi
Mission "Scout the thief Camp" is buggy.

There is no way to finish this level. The marauders don't react if they see me.
I can fight against scorpions, wasps and worms, but there is nothing I can do.