Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14
Shards of Titan Bug Reports v 2.0

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 7:44 AM
Jan Gray
thanks Lanna, I hadnt noticed it but mine says 1 check in too and should be 8 or 9

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 8:33 AM
Colleen Posley
Went to the Fishing Hole to refill stamina. While waiting, I was just clicking on stuff to explore. I was not able to close the pop-up windows for inventory or companions or anything else for that matter. The close button is over the water, and my cursor remained a fishing pole. Each time it happened, I had to exit out of full screen mode and refresh. My character kept collecting stamina all the while - I just couldn't get out of the pop up screens.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 8:39 AM
Sue
@Kittychix (Chloe)

Just to give you an update.

I've managed to get into the game using Safari as the browser, not ideal but at least I can now play :) Still not able to access using Chrome.

Would you still like me to submit a support ticket?

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 9:54 AM
Geaven
Game freezes when I try to go into arena right after the server restart. I've refreshed 4 times now and it's still doing it - it'll say loading and then interacting and then nothing...

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 10:04 AM
Kay Tee
Test guys are loosing their head every second!!

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 10:06 AM
Kay Tee
I am lvl 22 and it's too hard to beat test guys lvl 12. They do no damage, but it takes ages to knock them off

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 10:26 AM
Kristina D
The arena does not seem to be working. I've refreshed several times and still freezing on the background screen, after loading images box at bottom fills. The arena rewards box is glowing like it is ready to be collected and instead of the usual pop up box it is bringing up battle opponents.

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 10:40 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Karen
The cooldown in your building dialogs are what the cooldown will be the next time you upgrade the button. Are you able to actually click "upgrade" in the building?
(As an aside, if you use the VIP star tokens that you can find in your inventory, it will remove all the building cooldowns so you can immediately level them up.

Sue
Yes please!

Confirmed this morning:
Daily Check-ins DO reset at the start of a new month. This is functioning as intended.

Multiplayer Test Mission - Yes, we know there are bugs. No, that is not a formal mission, it will not ship with the game :P

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 11:20 AM
Jenni
Stuck in multiplayer mission. test guys r dead and there is nothing else to to. look around and only found 2 spiders that i cant do anything to.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 11:36 AM
Last Edited October 1st 2014 at 12:43 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Kill Bandit Survivors: "Captive Drivers" replaced the old secondary quest of "Locate Caravan Survivors", but no Drivers show up anywhere in my mission, captive or otherwise.

Scout Thieves Camp: Need a space in "be wary of beasts aswell."

Fishing screen froze, couldn't move or chat, but stamina kept going up.

206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 12:14 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Slightly funny bug... I seem to have managed to claimed the first three devotions and the fifth one, but not the fourth one. My devotion is at 35, so I shouldn't have been able to grab the last one, right?
http://screencast.com/t/t7MRfj7kfD

206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 12:21 PM
Kathy Jacobs
More serious bugs...
I have an exclamation point on my tavern indicating I have a quest to do there. When I go in to do it, I don't see any one that is waiting to talk to me. Talking to the companions gives me the default conversations.

I also have several quests that are not able to be done because I need to complete the "Find the Marauder Camp", but I don't know where or how to go complete that quest.

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 12:26 PM
Jan Gray
I am the same Kathy

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 12:49 PM
Last Edited October 1st 2014 at 1:32 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Defeat Thief Leader:
-I can collect Astrolon Orders, but they didn't count toward any quest and get stuck in my inventory
-the bandits' sight-lines for detection seem a little long. also wish i could do it solo since my companions keep walking wide and into the light.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 1:49 PM
Elharith
I've had experiences similar to Colleen with the fishing pole and not being able to click on anything else--but my experience has been on and off--sometimes it works, and sometimes is doesn't.

Kittychix, your explanation of the building cooldown makes sense, but I would have expected something to show in the building of how much time I had for that building before I could upgrade it. When my upper-left-hand ticker for building cooldowns says I can upgrade again, I am not sure which building it is referring to. When I find the one it refers to I can upgrade it, but it just confuses me a little because I have to look at all of them. I think. See, I'm even confused by trying to describe what I'm confused about!

258 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 1:49 PM
Cindy Hefferman
Captive Drivers quest doesn't work...every time I accept the quest I am only killing the bandits then am taken back home.

Are you sure caravan drivers are being held captive?

52 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 1:52 PM
Annie
http://gyazo.com/1a541d1a6dcc0458315882c0fa78ee54

Same issue with the captive drivers. It's just that when I replay the mission, they are not there, and this hasn't cleared after I rescued them in the first place...

52 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 1:54 PM
Annie
http://gyazo.com/0645767c01e02bdf0da471aa7582656c

Lilinth's Desert Ruins is another mission that is bugged. I killed the boss, I opened the chest, it crashed, refreshed, replayed a few times, still hasn't given me the treasure.

73 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 2:06 PM
Glenna Howell
lilinth's desert ruins! yes, Annie you're not the only one!

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 2:46 PM
Last Edited October 1st 2014 at 2:58 PM
Jan Gray
Glenna & Annie where abouts is Lilinth's desert ruins? please the only quests of hers I have been able to do are 'mother natures helper' and 'treasure hunters' The other quest - Lilinth's desert predator and that one is locked until I complete find the marauders camp quest