Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Event: Patriot 2014

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 24th 2014 at 10:02 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)

The Patriot Monkey is here, and needs your help to throw the most Patriotic North American party ever thrown! He's getting ready to throw a huge bash for all his friends, but needs your help buying decorations, and setting everything up!

Activate the Patriot Monkey by earning Tokens on any of your active Monkeys, then earn Patriot Gold in his special stages by whacking eggs while the Patriot Buff is on (it increases your chances for gold and multipliers!).
Earn progress by spending that Patriot Gold to decorate your scene:
- Click the "Decorate Your Scene"
- Click the "$" button at the lower right of the screen
- Silver and Gold items will unlock once you have purchased the required number of items to do so.
- Purchase 10 Normal, 20 Silver and 40 Gold items to earn the highest ribbon and event trophy!

Extras:
From 2013:
Firework Hammer: Small increased chance to win stars
(Cost: 5000 event tokens)

New for 2014:
Burger Hat: 50% more Monkey Break Tokens (Cost: 5000 event tokens)

The Patriot event will run until Tuesday July 8, 2014 - Noon PDT

61 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2014 at 6:51 AM
Nick DiCeglie
Could you please clarify when the switchover happens between the regular, silver, and gold stage eggs?

I have 10/10 normal prizes but its still only giving me normal eggs. Do I need to buy more normals to get it to switch?

28 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2014 at 9:49 AM
Andra Bergsma
Nick, I needed to buy 11 normal prizes before my would switch (I'm not sure why).

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2014 at 11:00 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
We identified an issue shortly after launch where a small percentage of users were unable to upgrade to the second tier of eggs until they purchased an 11th item at the bronze level. We corrected the issue within the first two hours of the event, but if you have not played since then, purchasing an 11th item should push you into the second stage of eggs.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2014 at 5:06 PM
Erin Day
how do you spend your patriot gold?

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2014 at 5:08 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Erin, just follow these steps:

Earn progress by spending that Patriot Gold to decorate your scene:
- Click the "Decorate Your Scene"
- Click the "$" button at the lower right of the screen
- Silver and Gold items will unlock once you have purchased the required number of items to do so.
- Purchase 10 Normal, 20 Silver and 40 Gold items to earn the highest ribbon and event trophy!

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2014 at 5:14 PM
Erin Day
Thank you