Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
HELP,

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2014 at 1:04 AM
Kerrie McMillan Anderson
I am having a huge problem with the challenges. I got one challenge today telling me to get 43,000 gold worth 3 tokens so I did. Then 2 eggs later I got another challenge that said break 5 buff eggs..so I actually broke 7 of them, but it still had the break gold head line with the 97000 gold and it didn't count my buffs. So it came up again to break 5 buffs. I broke 6 this time but it is not counting them. Is there something wrong with the challenges or not. I have run out of credits now trying to get my tokens for nothing. Please help!

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2014 at 10:35 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Hi Kerrie,

If this happens again, try refreshing your browser window - your game progress will not be lost, and should in fact correctly update to show your current challenge and progress.

It's probable that you actually did recieve the challenge credit, but did not see the notification in your gameplay window.

Underneath your game window, when you are in any normal Monkey stage, you should see a History button. Clicking that, you should see your progress for your challenge, and if you successfully finish it or not.