Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Serious Glitch in Spring Event - 4th Planter

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2014 at 8:26 PM
Last Edited May 16th 2014 at 8:26 PM
Caren Katsmom
The 4th Planter in the EB 1 event will NOT unlock. Every time I try to purchase it, the game reverts to the 1st Planter with the message "INVALID PLANTER PARAMETER" at the top of the page. I have enough Flower tokens to buy it. It just won't let me. Obviously, it's important to be able to use that 4th Planter to make progress in the event... so please don't tell me "sorry, we won't fix anything in that game" now. :( That planter is essential to completing the event within the time limit.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2014 at 12:05 PM
Anita Exley-Carter
I'm having the same trouble hope someone can sort it out or I'v not got a chance to finish the event.

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2014 at 3:00 PM
Caren Katsmom
Still waiting for a reply from Chloe, or anyone from DJArts... I'll wait a little longer, then I'll post in an active game forum to try to get someone to respond. :(

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2014 at 9:05 PM
Anastasia Makris
im having trouble with fourth planter too. HEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2014 at 9:18 AM
Last Edited May 21st 2014 at 9:14 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Hi Caren, Anita and Anasasia!

Thank you for reporting this, we were out of the office for the holiday weekend in Canada this weekend and appreciate your patience for this!

We have resolved the issue, so you should now be able to unlock the fourth planter.
Thanks again and happy growing!!

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2014 at 4:27 PM
Caren Katsmom
LOL, you read our comments AND you fixed the problem. :) It's late in the event, but thank you, Chloe.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2014 at 9:34 PM
Sam Reckman
the problem was fixed for me when i had over 15k spring tokens available