Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Something gone awry today?

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2014 at 8:25 AM
Bill van der Zande
HAs something going awry today? I can play but can't harvest the spring gardens? There is also a banner running across the game field, telling me to click to play. Please check it out and repair. Thank you.

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2014 at 9:53 PM
Caren Katsmom
The game is definitely awry tonight! I played earlier with no problems, but right now I can't get either EB 1 or EB 2 to load... or if they load, they soon crash. The same goes for these forums. It seems that all of DJArts servers are crashing tonight.

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2014 at 10:06 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Caren, I was just able to successfully load into both EB1 and EB2 - what happens when you try and load into the games?

Can you please try to load them again and let me know? Thanks!

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2014 at 5:55 PM
Caren Katsmom
Chloe, last night I played EB 2 in the early evening, and also open EB 1 to see the new Spring event there (not yet playing) -- and everything was fine. Later that night, I was suddenly unable to load either EB 1 or EB 2 without trying multiple times, and when I finally got in, the games would crash (freeze up) quickly and I'd have to reload... starting the whole thing over again.

I use Google Chrome. Chrome kept giving me the error message "timed out" with a small symbol on a grayish page. I finally gave up trying, and went to sleep. In the morning, the problem continued. I went to work. From work, using my android phone, I was able to reach the game and send a friend hammers (not play, of course, without Flash). After work (tonight) I got on my laptop, and everything was fine again. Both games loaded with no problem.

Are you trying to tell me that DJArts found no issues with your servers last night, for any players???

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2014 at 8:24 PM
Caren Katsmom
Another thing has gone awry, in the EB 1 event. I will also post in that forum, but you haven't seen my first post there yet, so I'm trying to get your attention. This is a critical problem. I realize you don't support these games anymore, but what's the point of having the event if something essential to the event isn't working?

The 4th Planter in the EB 1 event will NOT unlock. Every time I try to purchase it, the game reverts to the 1st Planter with the message "INVALID PLANTER PARAMETER" at the top of the page. I have enough Flower tokens to buy it. It just won't let me. Obviously, it's important to be able to use that 4th Planter to make progress in the event... so please don't tell me "sorry, we won't fix anything in that game" now. :(