Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
30 in-game cash lost for 1000 non going away hammers

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2014 at 7:51 AM
Last Edited April 21st 2014 at 7:52 AM
Bradley Ellis
I bought this item the last time i was playing, paid 30 i'n game cash and got 1000 hammers but, they did not come back the next day. I bought this item in the hammer store, can you help me out.

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2014 at 7:13 AM
tabzilla
The hammers you buy for Monkey Bucks in the game are non-expiring, which means that they won't disappear if you wait more than 20 hours and your monkey gets hungry again. Regular hammers will disappear after 20 hours if you don't use them. However, non-expiring does not mean that they will reappear every day. If you've used them, they are gone.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2014 at 9:00 PM
Bradley Ellis
Ok i guess you are right, but why don't they say ,non-expiring daily hammers. Because non expiring on its own, look's like they don't go away. (expire/daily = breakup)
(non expire = you get to keep them)

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2014 at 1:02 PM
Bonnie Falls
Non-expiring actually means that they won't go away until you use them. As in, if you left them there overnight, they wouldn't "expire" like regular hammers would. Nothing in that word implies repetitive.
Adding "daily" to the title would be the exact opposite of what you're saying, since "daily" means every day. Therefore, calling them "non-expiring DAILY hammers" would make people think they were going to renew every day, not the other way around.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2014 at 7:51 AM
Bradley Ellis
They fixed the problem, it was that they where added to my normal hammers. But no problem now, because they have a counter for those hammers now, and you can use them when u want. The main prob was there was no counter and no crate, they just where added to my normal hammers.