Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Event: St. Patrick's Monkey is looking for a wee pot of gold in 2014!

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2014 at 9:47 AM
Last Edited March 11th 2014 at 9:47 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)

The Leprechaun Monkey has returned to the Egg Breaker Islands to start the St. Patrick’s Day celebrations! He needs to fill all of his pots of gold, and he’s willing to trade a few ribbons and a trophy for your help.

Collect Rainbow Tokens by playing any stage in order to unlock the Leprechaun Monkey, then use special "Luck of the Irish" buffs to build multipliers to win huge amounts of gold in the Leprechaun Monkey stage to help him fill his ever growing pots! In addition, trade Rainbow Tokens for 24 prizes to increase event progression and help earn those ribbons!

Try your best to win him his gold and 100% the event before it ends on March 17th at Noon PST

______
Post your comments and questions here!

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2014 at 8:56 PM
Gwen Whey
where can I get the prizes forbthis have looked in store and event but do not see where to buy prizes just level with gold

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2014 at 1:25 AM
Caren Katsmom
Why isn't there a St. Patrick's Day event in Egg Breaker 2? There's one in Egg Breaker 1, and in Egg Breaker Adventures. I apologize for posting my question in this forum, but I have a better chance of getting a reply here.

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2014 at 11:57 PM
Caren Katsmom
Chloe has answered my question in the EB 2 forum. :)

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2014 at 11:51 PM
Lisa Horn
When does the Leprechaun Monkey end? It says here in the forum March 17, but as of today when I log into my monkey it says I have 9 days and 13 hours left. That is a large difference. Just want to be sure so I know my strategy. Thank you.