Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Event: Valentine Monkey Returns for 2014!

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2014 at 12:46 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)

The Valentine Monkey has returned once again to the Egg Breaker Adventure Islands to spread the love and joy of breaking eggs.

During this event, all players can:
- Earn Valentine Monkey tokens (from any stage, any monkey) and trade them in to earn progression points towards ribbons (+5, +10 or +15 additional daily hammers per banana use - Play three different special Valentine Monkey stages, and collect a total of 48 prizes (12 normal prizes, 4 rare prizes per stage)

The 2014 Valentine's Event will run from February 5th, 2014 until February 17th, 2014 - Noon PST.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2014 at 5:51 AM
Patti Klima
The playing page on my Mr. Monkey seems to be blurry and I can't get in to play. Was that way yesterday.....thanks for looking into this....

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2014 at 1:32 PM
Melissa O'Shea
Yesterday I received 785 hammers per banana on the Valentine's monkey and today only received 585. Is that on purpose?

Thanks

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2014 at 1:35 PM
Melissa O'Shea
Sorry, not per banana but per 100 tokens.

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2014 at 4:37 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Patti, have you check to see if your flash player is updated to the most recent version? Also, when that normally happens, it's because you have a FB chat or the notification window open, so try giving your browser window a good restart and see if that improves things.

Melissa, this was due to a glitch we discovered today: Users who had played in last year's events were incorrectly getting additional hammers. We made the change to fairly balance the game for everyone. Thanks for checking!
Post by Jessica Anne deleted February 6th 2014 at 8:58 PM

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2014 at 9:32 PM
Danielle R Kotch
Is the crown supposed to be less nothings or more nothings?

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2014 at 12:18 AM
Destiny Scott
Good question Danielle as mine said 10% less nothings and some others theirs say 10% more nothings.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2014 at 7:45 AM
Danielle R Kotch
When I first looked at the hammer section, the crown was 10% less. When I bought it, it was 10% more. So - which is it?

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2014 at 9:33 AM
Cassi
is my banana total supposed to go up as I finish stages in the Valentines Monkey? I just finished the silver stage and my total to buy did not change.

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2014 at 10:40 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Danielle - Oops! We will be fixing that this morning.

Cassi - You got us, we are deploying that fix shortly.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2014 at 10:41 AM
Cassi
Awesome! Thank-you!

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2014 at 7:58 PM
Shelly Burke
hmmm I bought the crown today and it did say less before I bought it and now it says more.