Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Nate Cave Adventure
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th 2013 at 8:17 AM
Nick Smith
would be nice if it worked the other way. just equip it and 2 hours drop of the remaining time. I guess if you know you need to go someplace the next day its nice but would be nicer if you could use it in an emergency. I guess they couldn't code it to not be abused that way.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th 2013 at 4:33 PM
Jean Davis
I would LOVE to know how we get more chocolate...:)
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th 2013 at 6:24 PM
Joe Gosselin
small bug, i still have pole and shovel in the inventory even when i completed the adventure.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th 2013 at 9:43 PM
Jean Davis
me2
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2013 at 6:31 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
I really like the timey wimey watch, I think it might help get me back on schedule when I have off time quests, like the extra misty quests.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2013 at 8:57 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Help, please! I have completed all levels except the last Nate adventure in the cave. The Town Crier has nothing for me regarding beginning the Nate adventure. It's been two days. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2013 at 9:25 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Never mind - I actually already completed the Cave of Lost Time. I was looking at the next area that is currently locked. Oops!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2013 at 10:44 AM
Raymond
locked? there are no locked areas. If you mean the area below the Mines then I wouldn't call that locked, I'd call that uncreated.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2013 at 10:45 AM
Raymond
if on the other hand you mean the flux, then you have to actually finish the mines by going back to the mine entrance, the first square and turn in the overarching mines quest.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2013 at 11:02 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
It looks like I need to return to the crystal smith. (Back to the Top - Head back to the top of the mine and talk to the Crystalsmith about forming a Power Source for your GPS.) Having trouble finding it.

(The area below the mines on my map on that part of the island does say "Locked")
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2013 at 11:03 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Found him!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2013 at 1:22 PM
Raymond
When I say below the Mines I mean that great big quarter of a continent sized green area below the red mines area that will soon have 4 squares + eventually a Nates and Kaines, not the little one single square right below the Molten Core.
That is the flux and I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. It's the end goal to try to reach until the next area comes out. There has been one after every zone, forest, mountain, desert, evvergreen, swamp, ice mtn, haunted forest, tropical islands, argbush, jungle and mines.

Congrats on reaching it, I imagine this is your first time there. Hurry. Try to finish the 144 piece puzzles as soon as you can, the first 8 will give you some powerful trinkets.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2013 at 2:00 PM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Thanks! This is the first I've found the flux! I wonder how I've missed it before now? I thought I had completed every task I needed to in all of the areas. Do you think I will be able to now complete all of the puzzles? I guess I should visit the forum page more often - seems I am missing out. :-D
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2013 at 3:34 PM
Raymond
The next area is coming out real soon, some of us had been waiting for it since mid to end of October, so you might not be able to do many before that happens, its a little overdue perhaps a whole month overdue compared to prior releases.
You probably didn't miss the flux before, one can only do the flux if they have completed all main play areas, that can happen to people who have played a long time. That will now happen to you from now on, and can happen for people right this very minute who might be in the jungle or in the mines, by the time the 'next' area comes out (maybe this week) it will then be 2 to 3 months till the next area after that. So plenty of time to finish the jungle and mines and next area.

The forums is good. it's where I first look for answers, its existed from the beginning, long before the ephemeral chat and the wiki.

When I say 'all main play' areas I mean just that, the forest thru the mines. Those must be completed (except perhaps one side of the evergreen and swamp which seems to be skippable in moving on). What is uneccesary is all the Nates, Kaines and secret bonus areas. You do not need to do those to get into the flux.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2013 at 3:53 PM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Thanks much for all the helpful information! I'm halfway through collecting my puzzle pieces.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2013 at 10:11 PM
Ruth Orozco
@Cyndi, and don't worry if the update comes out before you finish the flux, because the next time you finish all content and the flux opens for you, it will show the same number of puzzle pieces collected--just for the next flux puzzle. Make sense?
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 1st 2014 at 9:43 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Ok, great. Thank you! I think this is the first and only game I've ever caught up on!
Lvl 167 "Dispenser of Justice!"
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2014 at 1:46 PM
Shirley Simpson
Is their a guide to get past the ice puzzles?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2014 at 2:17 PM
Raymond
there is a guide to everything bw2-wise. its called the wiki. url address of it is mentioned in many places in these forums, including a pinned topic.
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2014 at 2:24 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
For easy finding Shirley, please check out the wiki link below :)
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page