Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Why can't I load Egg Breaker?

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 10:03 AM
Bing
Same thing here since yesterday, I can play the game but if I try to do anything else this is what I get...
404 - Page Not Found.

This page doesn't exist. Use the back button in your browser to return to your previous page. If you believe you are seeing this page in error, please use the Contact link to report it to the developers. Please include in your report the full url of this page (from the browser address bar above), the page you came from, and what action you took to get here.

426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 11:37 AM
Ken Layden
We are aware of the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for letting us know about the problem.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 11:53 AM
Caitlyn Morrow
Still having problems with it. Nearly 2 pm central time and Egg Breaker is the only one that won't work for me.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 12:21 PM
Sam Sheepy Macken
https://apps.facebook.com/eggbreaker/?page=main page not found 404 fault

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 2:14 PM
Caren Katsmom
Thank you so much, Ken Layden! I was hoping that someone from DJArts Games would reply here, and reassure us that you're working on the problem. :) I know it's a Facebook problem, because other games are experiencing similar issues... but it helps to get updates from the game companies. Please keep updating us.
Post by Jacqueline Julian Devasia deleted May 22nd 2014 at 8:28 AM

426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2013 at 9:44 AM
Last Edited August 22nd 2013 at 1:49 PM
Ken Layden
The game should play properly now Again I apologize for the inconvenience if you encounter any error messages.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2013 at 11:25 AM
Les Thomas- Hoobler
4 days now and no jackpot. What is wrong, Ken?
Post by Les Thomas- Hoobler deleted September 18th 2013 at 11:26 AM

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 19th 2013 at 12:08 AM
Caren Katsmom
Yes, thank you for asking about the missing Jackpot, Les! I wondered about that, also. I can't remember the last time that I saw my Jackpot amount working. It remains at 0 all the time now.