Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Why can't I load Egg Breaker?

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2013 at 11:02 PM
Mary Mackey
I can't load my egg breaker game...I love this game and I still want to play. Please help me if you can.

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2013 at 8:44 PM
Wendy Knight
Just happened to me too but other people say it is working fine for them

554 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2013 at 8:52 PM
Jean Davis
404 - Page Not Found.

This page doesn't exist. Use the back button in your browser to return to your previous page. If you believe you are seeing this page in error, please use the Contact link to report it to the developers. Please include in your report the full url of this page (from the browser address bar above), the page you came from, and what action you took to get here.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2013 at 9:40 PM
Ka Thy
same

554 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2013 at 10:53 PM
Jean Davis
Raymond says it loads if you use : apps.facebook.com/eggbreaker

So I will try that at reset.

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2013 at 10:53 PM
Caren Katsmom
Facebook is a mess tonight. Nothing is working right. I'm able to load the game, but none of the in-game links are working (Buddies, Prize Store, etc.). So I can break eggs, but that's all I can do right now. The 404 error (page not found) is showing up everywhere tonight, in all the games. Earlier tonight I couldn't load my profile or home page, and even had trouble on my mobile phone. Let's hope they sort things out quickly!

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2013 at 11:53 PM
Danielle R Kotch
Yea. I got this msg too:

404 - Page Not Found.

This page doesn't exist. Use the back button in your browser to return to your previous page. If you believe you are seeing this page in error, please use the Contact link to report it to the developers. Please include in your report the full url of this page (from the browser address bar above), the page you came from, and what action you took to get here.

wasn't able to send gift bags or buy extra hammers.

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 1:01 AM
Caren Katsmom
I have a feeling that the big problems in Facebook tonight are due to the conversion from payments in Facebook Credits to Local Currency. The process is taking place over months, and games are changing over at different times. The games I'm still having trouble with tonight are still using Credits. One game wouldn't load... then when it did, it had converted to Local Currency for payments. Facebook always has to break itself when things are going just fine.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 1:13 AM
Cathie Hoops Ghirl Milne
i can get into the game but cant get into collecting hammers or my feathers i keep getting error

404 - Page Not Found.

This page doesn't exist. Use the back button in your browser to return to your previous page. If you believe you are seeing this page in error, please use the Contact link to report it to the developers. Please include in your report the full url of this page (from the browser address bar above), the page you came from, and what action you took to get here so plz can u try an fix it so we all can get bk to playing our fav game ty

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 3:44 AM
Pietje Heldens
04 - Page Not Found.

61 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 3:47 AM
heppigirl
I get that too *grump*

57 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 4:22 AM
Matt Houghton-Thompson
same here, using the link someone provided above didn't help

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 4:43 AM
Lisa Keeton-Stoner
I get the 404 error also. I was able to break eggs but nothing else by going to the DJArts page and linking into the game from there.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 4:50 AM
Jade Young
same here:(

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 6:05 AM
Ronald Wetterman
https://apps.facebook.com/eggbreaker/?page=hammers Same here......

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 6:19 AM
Edwin Van Der Windt
Same here can not sent sacks, view my buddies nothing works prperly.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 9:02 AM
Gloria Lundrigan
404 - Page Not Found.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 9:02 AM
Gloria Lundrigan
404 - Page Not Found.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 9:03 AM
Gloria Lundrigan
404 - Page Not Found.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 9:46 AM
Jackie Pauley
I'm getting the error message too when I try to do anything but monkey break tokens :(

https://apps.facebook.com/eggbreaker/?page=store