Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
The Patriot Event!
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2013 at 12:02 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
There's a party going on in the Commons, and you're invited! The Patriot Event is a time for cooking up BBQ and lighting fireworks, and everybody can take part. Win fireworks and raw food in bushes, then take it to the Commons to turn it in. Earn event points and tokens for doing so; use the points to earn event ribbons, and the tokens to buy special event items! It's that easy! The event will run until July 12th at Noon PDT! Good luck!

------

Post all comments/questions about this event here!
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2013 at 12:30 PM
jpl77
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Patriot_Event_2013

please contribute to make sure it is up to date, ty
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2013 at 2:44 PM
Jo Helmers
does it have to tell us what we whacked everytime we whack something for the quest, seems to slow it down, loading graphics etc each time i get a firework or other thing.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2013 at 3:21 PM
Raymond
so are the two 2012 achievements forever unobtainable? Not like other repeated events where one can work on both?
Lvl 94 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2013 at 4:27 PM
Christine Pinkham TerryHovi
LOVE the event :) however Devs, You have committed a grave disrespect to the US Flag if you look at the Flag code you will find wearing the Flag is actually a disrespectful act and in some places it is even a crime. Your spectator in the patriot day event is wearing the US Flag as a cape , if you could fix this to make it a patriotic cape that isn't the flag that would be really awesome, thank you for taking the time to read this :)
Lvl 94 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2013 at 4:36 PM
Christine Pinkham TerryHovi
I know it doesn't seem like a big deal to some people, but to military family members its somewhat of a point of pride to keep the Flag Standards maintained. My sister is on her 2nd tour and my dad has done three, lets keep the respect for the flag they are willing to die for :)I know you guys are Canada based and might not even be aware of Chapter 1 of Title 4 of the United Stated Code of law.
Post by Christine Pinkham TerryHovi deleted June 28th 2013 at 4:36 PM
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2013 at 5:46 PM
Joe Gosselin
The new dude with the fireworks on Amiscu Island can be used only one time?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2013 at 7:27 PM
Joe Gosselin
Another question : i see 2 new rocketed animals in the small pen near Misty in the Commons, are they available or just for show?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2013 at 7:35 PM
Raymond
perhaps will become a 'limited time' deal shortly
they DO like to make more and more things to click during events before you even get the game completely loaded. but so far I only see them behind the animal pen too
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2013 at 8:36 PM
Amy Solo
Beaver hat. That's just the best thing ever.
Lvl 185 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2013 at 9:42 PM
Dieter Wabbes
grafics won't load here...sinds the patriot quest is on, i can't get to play anything at all because of a flashplayer malfuntcion (heve the recent flashplayer already...but game won't load :-( )
Lvl 318 "Expert Bush Whacker"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2013 at 5:28 AM
Frances Tiller
event is a pain in the butt, will not let me invite people on the cooking bit unless I either do not request energy packs for a whole day or request any other help. Really slows down the game along with the other issue of not being able to buy energy with dj art tokens. Doubt I will complete event if unable to ask for help without loosing a whole days worth of extra energy form friends.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2013 at 10:47 AM
jpl77
energy pack requests are separate from the friend assistance with event helps.

you can send unlimited requests for help on the events, you just have make sure to select active friends.

log out, clear cache, reload.... etc

if that doesn't fix your problem submit a help ticket.

some people are already 60%, you have tons of time.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2013 at 12:34 PM
Raymond
Jason, not unlimited, 50 of those friends in any 10 or 12 hour period. Use all for one thing and you are out of luck till later Frances.
and yes, like every other event, help req's are distinct from energy req's.

And Frances don't you know there are more then 14 days left to the event.
p.s. I have never 'needed' any of my event related things to be higher then the starting 50% to get to well over 100% in the event many days before the event ends. Just what does friend help do for you anyway?
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2013 at 2:21 PM
jpl77
Ray, every event I've been able to send a request to every one of my BW2 friends. I sort my list by Most Recently Played.

You are correct when saying if you use a help request you have to wait to send out more requests, but when I said unlimited I was referring to the fact you can send a request to every single person in your friends list. I have over 3000 facebook friends, so I can send 1 help request per person til the timer resets.

All you have to manage is what help req you want to send to what friend.

For the patriot event, I first sent 25 reqs for fireworks, then I switched to 25 reqs for BBQ, I then used that alternating technique and sent reqs to all my bw2 friends.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2013 at 7:26 AM
Marci Wilson
Here's a puzzler. I got a 'rare' purple firework, and got a pop up instructing me to go to the commons after collecting 20 fireworks. I went to the commons, nothing. So I went to the holiday area, found nothing there. I went to the fireworks person, she set off the fireworks I collected. I went back to the commons to see if anything changed, nothing. Then I checked my inventory, no more purple firework. Not sure what was supposed to be so special about it.

Is there anything specific that you are supposed to do with it?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2013 at 7:59 AM
Joe Gosselin
nope, purple firework is just very rare to find like the raw steak, but once you trade some fireworks a caracter with a beaver hat will give you a quest to find part of a new firework, once this one will be done, it will be your 6th firework for the acheivement.
Lvl 185 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2013 at 3:48 PM
Dieter Wabbes
problem solved btw :-)
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2013 at 12:11 PM
Jo Helmers
so what are the 5 different foods, i have done 4?