Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Area: The Tropical Islands!
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2013 at 11:39 AM
Karen Maranda
I am on the 5th map piece and I can't for the life of me find the pirate shipwreck please help me.
Lvl 340 "Loves The Developers"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2013 at 12:04 PM
RojaCuban
There is a spoiler alert in this forum.. It lets u kno all 6 spots!!
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2013 at 12:26 PM
Karen Maranda
thankyou that was a great help.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2013 at 3:24 AM
Beverley Roberts
i havent started the treasure quest yet as i dont know where to start with it can anyone help me please
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2013 at 11:41 AM
jpl77
Bev, there is a thread in the forums on the Treasure Hunt, and the wiki has a walk-through. The wiki links have been posted in the forum too.....
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2013 at 4:31 PM
Last Edited May 15th 2013 at 4:34 PM
Raymond
But the real answer is that once you get there you will be able to start it, just like everything else in the game.
Everything is either level sensitive, or position sensitive, along with completion status of a puzzle or a square or a zone or a quest.
i.e. you can't solve a puzzle tier 2 until you solve a puzzle tier 1, or you can't get to another square until you open a gate which means you have to do something, or you can't build a school until you build everything else first, or you can't do the last Nates Quest area until you do every other Nates Quest area.
In this case the treasure hunt starts for you when it starts for you. You can't miss it.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2013 at 12:18 PM
Joe Gosselin
just finished the main story, have great hope for the next update : The city of Aladeen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwHC629K0F0
Lvl 330 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
70 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2013 at 7:47 PM
Judith Fournier
I seem to be stuck in Lower Juau. Found (and did) Secret Bonus Area 28, but can't find the key to gate. Even went back to Feeshi and finished the quest for Rosa. What am I missing?
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2013 at 9:08 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
Have you checked your mini-map to make sure all the puzzles/quests are checked off and you've found all the customization items? Is your progress at 100%?
Lvl 330 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
70 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2013 at 12:35 PM
Judith Fournier
Thanks Noemi, I found I missed one of the puzzles. Doing it now..
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2013 at 3:31 PM
Raymond
There has been at least a dozen times when I open up an intermediate gate that I actually start those puzzles and forget that the gate opened when only 1 or 2 of the previous puzzles in that previous area had been done. But in every case I almost immediately know because the 'area progress/mini map' shows all.

And actually in Upper Jaju I remember doing 29 of 30 pieces of the first puzzle in the last square before noticing that I had the 3'rd puzzle of the prior square left to do.
Lvl 382 "Nate's Apprentice"
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2013 at 1:58 PM
Carissa Tuck
any idea how to get to the pirate flag island or the treasure box island??
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2013 at 8:02 PM
Luna Zoraida
Hi Carissa, those islands are included in Nate's Island adventure, you need to complete all previous adventures before starting on Brawl Island.
Lvl 382 "Nate's Apprentice"
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2013 at 4:38 AM
Carissa Tuck
thanks Luna but i am all done the other islands and im wondering what to do to get to them!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2013 at 5:38 AM
Raymond
like every other Nates area, you have to do all the previous Nates areas first. There is one in every major zone.
Did you do the Haunted Crypts? How about the Ice Cave? Witch Doctors Retreat? Dense Forest? Desert Temple Ruin? Old Mountain? Picnic Grounds?

Each would take you at least a couple days worth of energy, but I'm unsure how much if you are near max since most people do the Nates areas as they go along.
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2013 at 6:14 AM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
How do i get to the little island between Vacatau & juau Island , it has a pirate flag on it , also the secret treasure area above that , i cannot find the way to get in
Lvl 400 "Honorary Leprechaun"
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2013 at 12:27 PM
Veda Funk
Maryanne; that is part of Nate's adventure and to get started on it you have to talk to the guy in the commons area. then come back and whack away. :)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2013 at 1:02 PM
Raymond
try to wait for an answer to a question you ask in another post before repeating the question in a different post.
p.s. I answered that other one, but why not read the post right above yours Maryanne?