Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Easter Event!
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 22nd 2013 at 3:06 PM
Sandra Clay Greenzweig
I haven't seen any drop rates improving ability to get quest items and trinkets, barely getting 20 tokens in 2 days for oer 6000 energy. I could only hunt eggs once after teleporting, and could only hide eggs in the boxes and barrels. Ever since that first round of vi
sits I can't do a thing except run around the area. Got one quest item so far and one trinket..Very disappointed.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 22nd 2013 at 7:18 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Sounds like you should probably submit a ticket about not being able to interact with the objects in the hunting area, Sandra, if the event's glitching up for you.
Post by Jeneen Leebens deleted March 22nd 2013 at 8:14 PM
Lvl 370 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 23rd 2013 at 10:25 AM
Dave Iseminger
I added some new BW2 friends overnight. I can't seem to invite them to help me at the Easter stations though. I checked there first and they don't appear as options on either my friend OR facebook list (the ones within BW2) for some reason. However, I could then go ask them to help me clear a path in BW2, send me an energy pack, and ask fro trinket material help. Also, at least one of them was able to ask me for help with her egg wax stand. Anyone else have this problem?????

Yes, I refreshed several times.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 23rd 2013 at 9:32 PM
Marci Wilson
I am curious about the 'Greedy' achievement. Must one find all 20 eggs to win this or must one find an egg with every try and win? The language is so nebulous.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2013 at 1:02 AM
DestKitteh
The Greedy achievement is all 20 eggs, from what I've discovered.
107 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2013 at 10:10 AM
Connie Mikkelsen-Stang
I dressed as the bunny and won the egg hunt but didn't get the reward? I've the ears, the cape, nose and chocolate sword on
Lvl 437 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
71 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2013 at 11:31 AM
Adi Star
I thought I had too, am going to try the bunny cape rather than the egg cape and see if that helps.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2013 at 4:12 PM
Raymond
Before one bought either cape, the text for the capes was quite descriptive of which one makes one look like the bunny. I didn't buy the other one, and am planning on having that be the last CI I buy. And the sword doesn't matter, the text for all those buyable ci's was very nice, I wonder why it reverts to completely useless text in ones inventory though.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2013 at 5:30 PM
Ruth Orozco
I got the "dressed as bunny" achievement with the bunny cape, nose and hat. No sword required. If you get the event guy to turn around by approaching from behind/above, you can see it's the bunny cape, not the egg.
What's chappin' me is that I got 19 eggs before the kids even started to look and it gave me the "win the hunt" achievement" before I could snag the last egg and get the "greedy" one, too! Maybe they don't want you getting 2 at the same time? Oh well...next time.
Lvl 214 "The Puzzler"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2013 at 1:31 PM
Nicola-Jane Orme
is there a trick to get the greedy achievement i cant seem to get it ...i have all the power ups as well?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2013 at 4:11 PM
Raymond
1. have those 5 powerups, yes.
2. use your speedy trinkets, I have 4 totaling 195%.
3. turn off your pet.
4. make sure fast-walk or whatever that settings option is.
5. do not click on the hiding spots when they are far away, click right near them, this is very important, your speed getting there will be 10 times faster.
6. do not click the next one until the one you just clicked is searched.
7. don't miss one, kind of basic but it happens to me alot.
8. do not start at the ones near you but start farther away.
9. have a good 'path', the one that gives me the most has been roughly 3 o'clock then up and counterclockwise... I didn't even need to end up on the island the last time since my 20'th egg was right before that bridge.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2013 at 5:39 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Dave Iseminger are those friends still missing for you? If so, how many friends do you have in BW2? (The limit is 250)
57 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 26th 2013 at 4:02 AM
Last Edited March 26th 2013 at 4:05 AM
Koala
As for Raymond's hints, I've got all 20 eggs without having all powerups (I have all except the bridge one, just start in the area next to bridge and move counter clockwise and you don't need it), without using speedy trinket, with my pet turned on, and without auto walk (I didn't know this was an option so thank you! I move much faster now). So if you use all his hints, it should be really easy for you.
Edit: And make sure you get all the spots near where the kids walk around early. That way, if they stop looking at the balloons and rabbit before you're done, they'll have to walk a little bit before they can reach a spot so it gives you more time.
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2013 at 3:12 AM
Marleen Larik
this ^

I beat the easter egg hunt every single time now with "only" these:

1. all powerup items
2. I guess speed walking is enabled... didn't check
3. I follow the kids while they follow balloons - and snatch all eggs from under their little noses. This way I get the close ones really easily. I only do the further away ones afterwards, but I'm faster than the kids so that is no problem.

These I didn't bother with, so I guess they aren't necessary (but would probably make it even easier):

- speed trinkets
- unequipping pets
- clicking next to hiding locations
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2013 at 6:17 AM
Gypsy Rose
I'm having a problem completing...purchase all costume items. I only have Potted Daffodil, Nest Egg and Chocolate Bunny left to buy????
Lvl 282 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2013 at 8:24 PM
Diane St.gelais
just about givin up on the easter egg hunt quest. no matter how fast i move, i can't get them all. tried following all advice already given (never saw any of the kids following balloons) not sure what else i can try.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 28th 2013 at 12:32 AM
Ben Strijker
I completed it with all speed bonus and without.

The route I follow is easy just go left (9 o'clock) then complete the circle (continu clockwise)
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 28th 2013 at 2:07 AM
Marleen Larik
Diane, did you buy the balloons and bunny from the witch? If so, the kids will be distracted by the balloons and bunny for a long time, giving you all the time you need to snatch up all the eggs from under their noses. (The other boosts are really good, too)
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 28th 2013 at 2:11 AM
Jo Helmers
damn i got to 19 >,