Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
St-Pat's event

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2013 at 5:22 AM
Last Edited March 16th 2013 at 5:31 AM
Marc Levac
So, I've noticed that ever since I got my 10th or 1lth pot of gold, my multipliers when on luck of the Irish, will almost never exceed the 1k mark anymore. Beforehand it was fairly common to get 5k-13k in multipliers for when you finally struck gold. Now that the amount of gold required to finally complete this portion of the event is so high (51 million) it seems almost intentionally designed to dramatically slow down your progress. So much so that at this pace, I'm wondering if I'll even be able to complete it (2 days left, only at 32 mill), and I started the event on day one. Anyone else?

Edit: I should also add that this is even while using the mace hammer (more multipliers) since the tenth pot.

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 17th 2013 at 5:36 AM
Patti Wetterman
Yep, have noticed this also....and the Buff eggs are not as frequent, either. And I can only get about 1500 to 2000 multis before I hit a gold. First event in several years of playing eb, eb1, eb2 and adventures that I will not finish an event. Oh, well, got the completeionest ribbon. Hope they will let us start where we got stranded this year....

90 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 18th 2013 at 6:23 AM
Cagri Diker
same here, could not complete an event for the first time.

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 18th 2013 at 8:41 AM
Rachel Stouwer
Can not finish either!