Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
St, Patrick's Day Event

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2013 at 12:05 PM
Athena/Wolfsbane/Arcane Vengeance
In EBA, I am earning tokens, but I have received any of the items that I can win or see a pot of gold filling up. In EB2, I do see it & can redeem the tokens. In EBA I am able to purchase the extra Leprechaun crates. Am I missing something or it it not working right for me? There are no other places that I can click on to "look" at a gold pot. I have been in more than one stage & have many tokens (& spent them on the crates), but am still at 0%. Thank you for you help with this :).

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2013 at 12:33 PM
Shawnda Price
same here what are we missing?

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2013 at 12:45 PM
Colleen Gillan
Jessica, are you playing the leprechaun monkey? You will only win the St. Pat's prizes and fill the pots if you are playing that monkey.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2013 at 8:49 AM
Kris Ellingham
I just started this game..how do I get to play with leprechaun monkey?? Please help!!!!!!

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2013 at 10:18 AM
Colleen Gillan
First you have to play on a regular monkey and save up 100 event tokens. Then go to the event monkey, on the island with the rest of them, and use the 100 tokens to get hammers. If you want to play a second set of hammers, it will cost 200 tokens, then 300, and so forth. The next day it resets again at 100 tokens.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2013 at 9:59 AM
Kris Ellingham
I am confused but thank you..I think I'm too late anyways...