Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Where is Christmas Store to cash in snowflakes?

49 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2012 at 7:41 AM
Amy Bukszar-Marek
Luckily I cashed in most yesterday, but I have a few more I would like to cash in...

49 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2012 at 7:43 AM
Amy Bukszar-Marek
I put in a trouble/support ticket. We will see if they respond, the devs didn't respond to my last ticket.....

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2012 at 7:49 AM
Shannon Gordon
I have some snowflakes i would like to cash in myself!! i had no idea the contest was ending today if i knew that i would have cashed in my snowflakes yesterday

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2012 at 8:30 AM
Serena Shoup Androsoff
They said we were suppose to have up to a week to where we can cash them in.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2012 at 8:40 AM
Marcelyn Havens
I didn't cash in, thinking I'd be able to today... uh.... guess not. I doubt I'll be around next year to get them since I'm almost through all the levels now.

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2012 at 8:56 AM
Colleen Gillan
The store was suppose to be open for 1 week. Probably a glitch that the devs will fix once they get to the office.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2012 at 11:09 AM
Chris Thompson
Did it not say the other day that even thought the event ended on Jan 3rd we were getting an extra week to use the flakes? I planned on cashing all mine in today for hammers did not want to do it yesterday as I did not want to collect more and more and more flakes

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2012 at 11:10 AM
Erin Roper
Hopefully they will fix it. I didn't cash anything in either or any of my gifts. I was gonna do it all today. :(

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2012 at 11:46 AM
Sandra Hellings
I thought the same thing - hopefully they will put it back so that we can cash in like they said they would.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2012 at 12:04 PM
Raymond
The Event was supposed to end last midnight 11 hours ago. Yesterday the blurb said the store would remain open one more day.
That means it should still be open for 13 more hours.
Guess they can't tell time.

doesn't matter to me. I completed every event years ago and probably have a million tokens that I don't do anything with.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2012 at 2:46 PM
Anne Dodd
It said the Christmas Store would remain open for one week, closing on 10th January 11.59.59PM PST

I saved all my presents meaning to open them all today when I had time and I had almost 200 last night :(

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2012 at 4:02 PM
Colleen Gillan
Has anyone contacted the devs about this?