Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Monkey Break tokens

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 25th 2013 at 3:39 AM
Mim Carrington
I've been playing for 33 days (at Ruins - stage 5) and in all that time I've won 2 tokens. With the amount of daily hammers i get now, they'd sure come in handy, but I don't have the gold to buy them (every time I get near the amount of gold needed i find the price has gone up because i've progressed in the game); surely it must be possible to win more than one every fortnight?

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 27th 2013 at 5:49 AM
Mim Carrington
Well, make that 3 in 35 days - just won another one... seriously, developers, something is out of whack here - I play EB1 and EBA and the MB tokens are much more frequent there.

22 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2013 at 7:12 PM
Dawn Rae McClure
I have never got a lot of them either and I'm on the moon nearly complete. I stopped playing for a year for that very reason. It would take hours to go through all the hammers and stars I have. They did change it to where you only need 3 per 1000 hammers, which helps but not much.

My advice is to use monkey breaks on hammers only and just play your stars. It will save a lot of time.

22 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2013 at 7:16 PM
Dawn Rae McClure
You can also use your DJ art tokens for monkey breaks.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2013 at 7:26 PM
Mim Carrington
Thanks for replying :-) Yeah, I'm thinking of kicking it in as I'm getting about 700 hammers a day and have to use all of them manually and i simply don't have time. In EBA (which I've also been playing for about 35 days) I've amassed about 70 MB tokens... wish I could transfer them! Or just win more in EB2 - 3 in 37 days really doesn't make a difference to gameplay, except that it's become a chore rather than an enjoyable pastime :-(