Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Inventory Items Suggestion

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2013 at 8:48 AM
Bjorn Raymond De Corte
I like it, when I can click "Use entire inventory", I click on it, and I receive everything from my inventory with only 1 single click. I don't want the notifications I receive if I use an item out of my inventory. I already know that a hammer crate will give me hammers, a multiplier crate give me a multiplier, so I don't want to know that anymore, just 1 single click, and I have my entire inventory. This can be possible, because when you open this game, you see a request inbox, and I always click on "Accept All" to accept all the stuff my friend sended to me :)

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2013 at 8:54 AM
Elise Taplin Venable
I like this idea. I would also like to see an option to toggle the pop-up notifications on an off in general. It's annoying to go into inventory and open 50 items, which might take about a minute and then have the notifications pop up for the next three minutes telling you what you got. As Bjorn mentioned, I know that the hammer crate I clicked on gave me hammers, I don't need a pop-up. I understand this pop-up may make some players feel better, but the option to turn it off would be nice.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 9:03 AM
Adri Castiblanque
If you click in the pop ups they go faster.
I tend to ignore them, by the way.

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 9:13 AM
Elise Taplin Venable
Yes, they do go away faster if you click on them, but there's no need to click on them when you're playing, really only when your'e trying to buy things. It's most annoying when you're playing and they keep popping up.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 9:35 AM
Bjorn Raymond De Corte
Why do you need to click on a popup or notification, if you are trying to play the game? It happened 3 maybe 4 times, that I indeed clicked on that notification to get ride of it, without realizing that I had a multiplier active from around 200ish. It didn't clicked the notification, but it clicked an egg with, you guessed it, a nothing. So it ain't nice to play with notification while they are ruining the gameplay. So now I indeed leave them alone, but it's still annoying.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 9:49 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Bjorn,

Adding a use all of this inventory item is on our list, so opening large piles of items will be easier soon.

As for notifications that are anywhere near the multiplier, we never put a notification near there, so those must be the facebook notifications that pop up from the bottom of your browser. Sadly we have no control over them and players on a small monitor like a laptop display may find they overlap the game. One thing you can do is if you are using firefox you can right click beside the game and click - Frame->Show Only this frame. That will essentially hide the facebook interface and stop those pop-ups from coming up while you play. Chrome and IE can support this as well but need a browser plug-in to be installed.

-David

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 11:26 AM
Bjorn Raymond De Corte
I'm using a computer screen @ 1280x1024
Waterfox 64bit (Firefox)

Just to make things a little easier, I took screenshots. I guess there is a layer on top of the notification that overlaps over the eggs? I honestly don't know. Unless the fault is indeed Facebook.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7104/popup01.png
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9143/popup02.png

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 11:10 PM
Last Edited February 17th 2013 at 11:10 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Bjorn,

Those are our pop-ups not facebooks. We had some complaints about the facebook ones, because they can cover the quick-break and multiplier buttons on some resolutions. As is obvious in the screenshots our pop-ups are quite far from the multiplier. So if you activated your multiplier when clicking to hide the notification you were being pretty wild with your mouse movements :)

-David

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2013 at 7:25 AM
Bjorn Raymond De Corte
Maybe I was, because it's annoying. Anyway, glad the inventory large piles will be easier soon.