Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
where's my egg?
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 4:49 PM
Angele Malo
I think my find an egg thingy is turned off! been whacking for 2days 22hrs now with NOTHING!!! I have at least 3X my energy filled plus I've used V-tokens too.....frustrating
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 8:18 PM
Lisa Croke
I've been whacking for 11 days straight now, and I've still yet to find my first egg.
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 8:12 AM
Denise C Steil
Wow. Have you checked back with the egg keeper girl? I thought I was searching for eggs and I hadn't asked the right question yet.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 9:24 AM
Angele Malo
I did, I check everyday just to make sure.
Lisa, WOW 11 days that's crazy!!! do you have the egg icon in your quest? have you checked back with the egg girl to see if maybe you have one and didn't notice, or didn't start the quest? I've got 2 pets now but see other people saying they have 4+ and get eggs often and reject them.
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 1:00 PM
Heather Collings
I still have egg icon quest to find or buy abandoned egg.. and still havent one for over a week now
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 1:34 PM
Lisa Croke
Yes, I have the egg icon at the top of my screen with my other active quests. Yes, I've been and checked back with the egg girl, and she asked me if I'd found an egg yet.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 7:15 PM
Angele Malo
O___o I still didn't get it, yup must be turned off then.....
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 11:36 PM
Mark Bavis (CNE Dev)
Hi guys. What level bushes have you been whacking in? Eggs are very rare and it is possible that they are extremely hard to find if you are not whacking the highest level bushes you have available where the odds may be better per bush. I was in a similar situation where I was trying to finish the swamp adventure and I had to go back to the snowy mountains to get my eggs!
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 11:49 PM
Last Edited February 11th 2013 at 12:11 AM
Lisa Croke
For the vast majority of the first 10 days I've been trying, I was whacking in the bushes in The River's Source area, which at the time was the area with the highest level bushes I'd unlocked. For the last couple of days, I've been whacking in the Lower Evergreen Forest because a couple of days ago, I finally unlocked that area of the map; so that is now the highest level of bushes I've unlocked. 12 days total now, and still no egg.

Edited to Add:- Finally just found one in the 2nd field of the Lower Evergreen Forest.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 7:43 AM
Angele Malo
I'm in the highest level, helping Nates in the dense forest
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 6:54 AM
Angele Malo
OMG all those days and I get a kitty AGAIN!!!! so frustrating!!! now it will take me another 6.5days *sigh*
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 7:12 AM
Raymond
Before you start hatching that egg you should reject it, if you don't want any pet repeats. They fixed the spawning of random eggs, yesterday after raising my 4'th pet I got an egg for a pet I already have, and then an egg for another pet I already had and an egg for a pet I already had and an egg for the pet I had just completed, yes all 4 of my existing pets, then got new one, all with less then a few hundred energy.
I hate that it seems that their random number generator generates all your existing pets in order before giving you a new one. But I love that you can get an egg so fast. But I really hate that my flash invariably crashes very often making it take me a long time to move around...
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 7:58 AM
Last Edited February 13th 2013 at 7:59 AM
Dave Stone
How much memory have you got in your computer Raymond? My mate has 4Gb and his crashes quite often when playing Flash games. I've got 8 Gb in mine and never crashed once.
Before i built my current system, I had to reload quite often... 1 Gb.
Lvl 370 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 8:20 AM
Carlene Paquette
The egg repeat thing doesn't appear fixed. I have a dog, fairy and elephant. Have been looking for a new egg for a few days now. Today I have gotten 2 fairy eggs and rejected both of them.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 8:54 AM
Last Edited February 13th 2013 at 9:02 AM
Raymond
Its a netbook and has only 1 Gig because its small. I have absolutely no problem with any other flash games, just BW2.
The few times I have obtained random eggs it has been for previous pets that I already had, and it has been in the order of what pets I have had, dog, cat, bear, fairy and now I'm working on a monkey. In one case I got a new pet after getting one for some of those pets (in that order) but before it cycled through all those pets. In one case I got a new pet outright. In one case I got every one of my previous pets in that exact order, last night and it was quick to get one I had not had, rejected 4 and got a new one in only a few hundred energy. Does not seem so random to me. One of those events took 2-3 days because it was before they fixed the egg spawning.
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 4:55 PM
Carlene Paquette
Well... I found another egg, but it was a puppy. So I said no to it. Getting frustrated :(
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 6:48 PM
Angele Malo
OMG Raymond I wish I got that many eggs, you must have a horse shoe up your $%#&, I rejected the egg this morning and still nothing. I want a fairy :D
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 8:45 AM
Angele Malo
ok I thought this duplicate egg thing had gotten fixed? I just got another egg and surprise surprise its a bear(already have).......
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 4:26 PM
Carlene Paquette
I finally got a new egg today and am now working on a kitty. Yeah!
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 12:30 AM
Lisa Croke
I've got one more quest to go to hatch my egg that I found a few days ago; and it's going to be a kitty (my favourite animal, so I'm really happy with that as my first find).