Valentine's day event

27 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 4:02 PM
Michael Haven
All right, come on, I'm ready for it. lol

35 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 1:52 PM
Raymonde Nicely Rougier
I keep checking in and it hasn't appeared...they are in full swing in EB2 and EBA, so I think this means this one is officially abandoned....I'll still play every day

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 2:53 AM
Jo's Selling Stuff
such a shame ive been waiting for it to turn up don't see why they can't continue to do it if people still play the game x
Post by Sophie Lockhart deleted February 13th 2013 at 2:47 AM

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2013 at 2:35 AM
Last Edited February 12th 2013 at 2:35 AM
Raymond
If you were to go to your Profile then you would know that there are probably 2 days before they start the event. That is if they start it exactly like they did last yer, or the year before that or the year before that or the year before that...
I even bet its automatic and they don't even have to do anything and it will start when it starts.
Valentines Day Prizes - Winnabled between February 14th and February 21st, inclusive

27 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2013 at 10:21 AM
Michael Haven
Oh, cool, ty for the information. I don't have that on my profile since I have only been playing since around September.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 2:47 AM
Sophie Lockhart
my valenitines day event says from Feb.13th to Apr.25th. Wow this never showed up on my profile before.Why would it run so long? I wasn't the only person in EB 1 who asked this question.I started playing today already after over 4 yrs. now.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 10:39 AM
Andrea Offer
ok - stupid question - where are the arrows? I've had any number of candy hearts, but can't remember if the arrows are meant to drop or if you buy them

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 11:08 AM
tabzilla
They drop, but they're much rarer than the hearts.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2013 at 11:50 PM
Marc E. Toon
Does the event last until February 21st, the 25th, or April 25th (which is what the welcome screen currently shows)? I'm guessing that just the month is wrong there, and it's February 25th...