Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Valentine's Day Event!

510 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2013 at 5:45 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Valentine's is in the air here at Egg Breaker Adventures! Until 12 Noon PST February 15th you can play the Valentine Monkey! Complete his stages to earn your Valentine's ribbons and trophy granting you additional hammers per banana on all Monkeys! Win and share Valentine's crates with your friends!

You can post any comments/questions about the Valentine's Day Event here!

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2013 at 8:25 PM
Christina Greenfield
Will the amount of Val tokens you have to spend to play reset back to 100 for the first group of hammers every day? (Hope that makes sense lol)

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2013 at 11:22 PM
Carole Rousseau
If it goes up 100 tokens every time we want to play him, it's not worth it. It would be easier if we could just feed the Valentine Monkey bananas like all the other monkeys.

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2013 at 1:12 AM
Terry A Lee
Is the Valentine hammer 500,000 coins AND 5000 heart tokens?

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2013 at 1:56 AM
'Lena Hlene
Why can't we feed the valentine's day monkey with the bananas? It'll make progress in the event impossible without it!

55 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2013 at 2:25 AM
Hege Haraldsen
Why do we have to refresh the game every time we want to change between normal game and valentine game??
Post by Heather Collings deleted February 1st 2013 at 3:01 AM

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2013 at 8:20 AM
Eva Ellison
So now the crates have changed to only be bought by tokens? That's fine but why do the same crates cost either 25 tokens or 250 tokens?
And what do I do with all this valentine's gold? Just let it sit like all the other gold I can't spend?

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2013 at 8:30 AM
Lisa Clemmensen
Loving the Valentine event so far. :) Just wondering if it is possible to get a rare prize by whacking the eggs or if you have to purchase them with tokens. I have gotten all the reg prizes in 2 areas but so far have been unsuccessful in all 3 areas to get any rare prizes. Thanks for any info!

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2013 at 11:23 AM
Eva Ellison
The rare prizes just take a LOT of whacking. The only way to get them is in eggs. I know this as fact since I finished the monkey, but I broke sooooo many eggs

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2013 at 11:33 AM
Lisa Clemmensen
Thanks Eva. :) I still have had no luck in even finding one in any section... hopefully I have better luck tomorrow. You can buy them with the tokens though it just costs so many per item and you need 5000 tokens to get the hammer. Ahhh... lol

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2013 at 2:44 PM
Brenda Sievers
What exactly can we use the valentine's gold for? Looks like everything able to be purchased uses the special valentine tokens. :(
Post by Koala deleted February 3rd 2013 at 11:38 AM

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2013 at 11:54 AM
Phil Moss
Would love for a way to spend all my excess gold. Due to playing for ranking I am up to 3 million gold and climbing. Something as simple as a valentine decoration for the trophy room would make me happy. Such as a heart with 10k in it for 10k gold. Maybe even different levels so that people with big gold stashes can buy bigger ones. At least then we'd have a way to commemorate all the gold that will be gone once the monkey goes back into hiding.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 10:41 AM
Carol Frank-Stork Ray
Why bother giving Valentine gold if it's unusable?? This makes it nothing more than an empty egg.

167 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 2:08 PM
Denise C Steil
gold and tokens can be used to buy crates, and gold and tokens can be used to buy the valentine hammer. I agree that there should be more things available to purchase in all the levels. Even after buying the hammer I still have millions in gold in classic and Fairy Tale Monkey. They did post this question on the EBA Community page yesterday: "Are there any extra items you’d like to be able to purchase for your trophy rooms? (Don’t say trophies!)" So I would guess that means they are going to make more items available to use up all that excess gold

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 10:12 PM
Flo Begole
I'm sorry but I have no clue how to get any prizes in the Valentine's day event. I swear I'm not an idiot; crazy yes idiot no. I don't know how or what I'm supposed to be doing to get any of the prizes.
It says look in the regular store...Well nothing there and the same goes in the valentine's store; someone please tell what I'm supposed to be doing.
Now I do feel like an idiot but I'm not.

28 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 11:50 PM
Andra Bergsma
Unlock the Valentine's Monkey and use Valentine's tokens (not bananas) to get daily hammers for the Valentine's Monkey. Then play the Valentine's Monkey the same way you would play any other monkey, break eggs and some of them will contain prizes. These are the Valentine's prizes. Win all the Valentine's Monkey prizes and then you have completed the event!

55 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 3:04 AM
Hege Haraldsen
I have quite a bit valentine gold that just sit around but on the event page it say you can use valentine tokens OR gold to buy bonus crates, but I can't see any option to buy with gold....

"I have collected all of the prizes, what can I do with my leftover tokens?

You can use your extra tokens or gold to buy bonus crates with random amounts of hammers, stars, and multipliers, which you can use with any given monkey by looking in your inventory while playing that monkey."

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 5:32 PM
Phil Moss
Unfortunately the gold only option on the valentines crates had to be modified shortly after the event started. It caused a situation where one was able to play forever. As a fix they added the requirement of 25 valentine tokens to the gold only crate.
The drawback to this is now people are going to end up with lots of excess gold on their valentine monkey.