Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Monkey Break Issues

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2013 at 3:21 AM
Wiz
I've noticed the new monkey break system lists 1,000 hammers as costing 3 tokens, but actually uses 4. Unfortunately, I already used it 4 times before I noticed the token cost advertised was less than what was actually being paid.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2013 at 4:07 AM
Johanne Wilson
The same thing happened to me, I had 64 tokens, and now I have 60. I would like to have that 1 token back. I worked hard to get those tokens

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2013 at 10:40 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Guys,

This is a display glitch, it only used 3. Refresh and they will be back. Also we have updated the game now and it shouldn't be having that issue as of now.

-David

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2013 at 5:14 AM
Betty Griffin
I have the same issues.. I start with 8, use 2, have 5 left .. use 2 and have 2 left .. someone cannot count!

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 14th 2013 at 5:17 AM
Betty Griffin
uh David .. no, it doesn't reset if you go out and come back in .. you now owe me about 8 tokens for Monkey Break! It happened again this morning

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 14th 2013 at 12:17 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Betty,

It does look like my fix for the 3 token break also caused the 2 token break to look like 3 was being used. I have corrected this now, you may need to clear your browser cache and refresh to get the fix. However I did confirm by using the 2 token break and refreshing that it was only charging 2 tokens and not 3. So you haven't lost any tokens.

-David