Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
next update
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2013 at 4:40 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
We got a little off of our schedule due to EBA/server issues/the holidays, but hopefully we'll be able to get back on track with regular updates again starting end of this week or start of next. The next major content update won't be for a couple of weeks from now, but we have some other fun and useful updates planned for the meantime, and of course we'll be starting a new event sometime in January as well.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2013 at 5:11 PM
Angele Malo
:D looking forward to it, thank you
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2013 at 5:55 PM
Bill Beard
@Angela - There are 8 Flux prizes available. You get a palty amount (1,000) gold in the treasure chests from the 9th solving of the puzzle and beyond.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2013 at 11:46 PM
Emma Portway
can't wait thank you
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2013 at 5:56 AM
Raymond
There 'were' 8 fluxes but there 'is' only 1 now and if you make it there you might make it to future ones but you can't ever get to any of the past ones.
Lvl 204 "Loves The Developers"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2013 at 11:12 PM
Angela Salazar
@Bill }
@Raymond } thank ya'll very much. i just got the 8th one. so now im good to go. now all i have to do is sit back and wait. im still trying to clear my farm though so now all i have to do is get the coins. thanx thanx thanx!!!!!!
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2013 at 2:12 AM
Angela Salazar
hey i just finished one more flux puzzle and now i have 9 flux items. does anybody know anything about exactly how many there are? or im just going to keep doing the puzzles.
these are the items that i have from the flux puzzles.
1. flux translucent mana orb 6. flux diamond power ring
2. flux golden power ring 7. flux golden claw
3. flux gold bar 8. flux golden cornucopia
4. flux obsidian wand 9. flux elder wand
5. flux dual bladed knife

@Raymond- so the last on i just got i maybe the last one for now? do you thing that everytime you make it to the flux again that there will be a new flux? i dont want to waste my energy if i dont have to. thanx
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2013 at 3:28 AM
Ben Strijker
@Angela; the Flux Gold Bar is from the previous set (if I recall right)
There are only 8 trinkets in this flux.

Maybe you had a puzzle not finished from the last time you were there and when you completed it this time you got the prize from last time.
Lvl 220 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2013 at 9:03 AM
Sarah Fuller
i love the new update on planting items , it saves so much time being able to plant several items basicaly in one go instead of having to click on each plot one by one and then click on the item u want to plant, now u just do that once and then u can plant that item in the rest of the plots ,yay
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2013 at 10:02 AM
Last Edited January 5th 2013 at 10:04 AM
Raymond
It occurs to me to ask this question, has there really been 8 fluxes? I count only 6 major areas so there should have been a flux after completing the forest, the mountain, the desert, the evergreen, the swamp and the snowy areas. Perhaps any one flux can be done 8 times to get 8 things, but I thought that they could be done as many times as possible before new content is added. Perhaps the non-content of the house and planting and sawmill and the commons somehow count.
I do have to say that I myself have never completed everything before new stuff has been added, and probably never will since I only started the game after July.
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2013 at 1:55 PM
Angela Salazar
ok so let me be just totaly dense here and ask a stupid question so i can understand.
so each new update gets a new set of flux? or not? i mean thanx everyone for all the info but im just confused a bit. each new update gets a new set of flux and the old set is no more or is there something else going on?
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2013 at 3:09 PM
Ben Strijker
In each Flux (currently in 4.0) you can earn 8 trinkets
After you find all trinkets you can keep completing puzzles for cash (2,5k a.t.m. if I am right)

for some more background information check the wiki page: http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Flux

If you have a puzzle not completed at the moment that new content is released your progress will be saved for the next time you enter the flux.

Currently there have been 6 Fluxes each with 8 trinkets except the first that had only 7.

If you got anymore questions I will try to awnser them.
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2013 at 6:27 PM
Angela Salazar
@Ben- thank you. sometimes i just need it spelled out for me. not completely stupid just confused. lol thanx again for the info.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2013 at 4:11 AM
Ben Strijker
No problem Angela we are here to help each other and to bug the developers.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2013 at 8:11 PM
Last Edited January 6th 2013 at 8:14 PM
Jean Davis
I don't mind playing the Flux after I collect all the trinkets casue, like Bill says, you can build up gold. I just spent 250K for land & 500 for another patch for my garden, and have re-stocked my gold to 95k now. I think I get 2000 per chest - might be wrong, but I have completed all the Fluxes.

Thanx for the heads-up, Bill...:) Will harvesting plants add to it too, or should I wait for new content to plant?
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2013 at 12:38 PM
xandryyte - Terri
I stop doing the Flux puzzles because I can't stand doing the 100 piece puzzle more than I need to... For the Flux Trinkets, fine, but after that, I play in the normal levels.
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2013 at 4:34 PM
Lorene
How do you request the 25 packs per day if your already at more than maximum energy? I know you can use them from your inventory but I dont know how to ask for more.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2013 at 5:48 PM
Angele Malo
Lorene, you have to click your energy which then applies to your max, then once you've clicked all 25, it will give you the option to ask for more, you do this every day
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2013 at 6:17 PM
Last Edited January 7th 2013 at 6:24 PM
Lorene
Im over my max so there is no popup to ask for more. Nevermind just figured out how to get the popup :)
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2013 at 7:27 PM
Bill Beard
Planting will let you store more energy, but if you're trying to conserve gold for the next update, you'll burn through it pretty quickly.