Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
When are you adding store to buy hammers with spare event tokens

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 9:09 AM
Christine Pinkham TerryHovi
In the FAQ for event it says you are adding a store for hammers and stars with extra event tokens, since the event is not finish-able at this level I have been saving my tokens since I got the third ribbon, there are only two days left in event and I was wondering when the store will open ?

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 12:41 PM
Tanya Tucker
Um this is the FAQ:

How do I win Tokens?
You can win Tokens in eggs in any monkey and any stage.

Can I multiply Tokens?
Yes, Tokens can be multiplied. There is no hard cap on how many you can multiply, however your odds of successfully multiplying tokens will diminish based on the size of your multiplier.

I'm only getting duplicate scene elements from gifts, but I still have some other ones left to get! Why's that?
20 of the scene elements must be purchased with tokens. They can not be found in gifts.

I reached a milestone, but didn't get my ribbon! What's up with that?
You will not recieve the event progress rewards until the event ends. Once that happens, you'll get the best ribbon you qualified for, and the trophy if you made it to 100% completion.

I only need one more prize, but I haven't found it yet! Bug?
Due to the way prize odds work in EBA, the last prize of a set will generally be the hardest one to find. Keep at it. It's out there.

I've sent all my gifts and bought all my elements... what can I do with my leftover tokens?
We plan to add a token store to let you buy extra hammers, stars, and multipliers for your unlocked monkies at some point during the event.

Doesn't say ANYTHING about adding a store for extra tokens. Now, on the borad, David answered a question about doing having one. It wasn't a definite thing though.

I'm hoping for one too.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 12:51 PM
Brenda Takabe
actually Christine is right, this is at the bottom of the Christmas page:
I've sent all my gifts and bought all my elements... what can I do with my leftover tokens?

We plan to add a token store to let you buy extra hammers, stars, and multipliers for your unlocked monkies at some point during the event.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 12:52 PM
Brenda Takabe
it makes it sound as if it was a for sure thing to me.

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 1:58 PM
Tanya Tucker
Oh, you're right. Sorry about that.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 10:04 PM
Phil Moss
According to David in chat today Justin didn't get it activated before he left before Christmas. Says he should be back today and will activate the store first thing.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 11:17 PM
Sue Carruthers
been activated now

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2012 at 9:44 AM
Christine Pinkham TerryHovi
Thank you for adding the store guys :) And ty for all the replys :)