Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Christmas Event tokens

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2012 at 7:01 AM
Rachel Stouwer
Will there be a STORE to spend the leftover Christmas tokens???

554 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2012 at 2:21 AM
Jean Davis
Will remaining tokens carry over to next year, as in EB1? I hope so...:)

55 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2012 at 2:55 AM
Hege Haraldsen
I have bought all the prizes I can buy but there's no way that I will manage to finish this event since the rest of the prizes are "bush bucks only"...even tried to buy duplicates to see if that helped but it doesn't so that was a waist of tokens....
I have almost 1000 tokens "left over" so would really like to have a shop where I could use them....

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2012 at 7:08 AM
Rachel Stouwer
Th other prizes are also in gifts from friends, so it is possible

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 24th 2012 at 3:51 AM
Sharon Tobin
I totally agree with you Hege, I'm only @ 58% done and can't seem win enough tokens to buy anything, let alone have any leftover!!

128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 24th 2012 at 8:40 PM
Stampedelady
I am not even close to getting all the elements. Not enough tokens to get them and not enough friends to give them to me.. this is a bad Christmas challenge. Not everyone has tons of people playing to give them stuff.. not fun ...:(

128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 24th 2012 at 8:41 PM
Stampedelady
Hege.. how the heck do you have that many tokens when we can't even get a 100 a day...??

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 12:12 AM
smurftroll
both this one and eb2 christmas seems extremely hard to complete this year, in eb2 i am done all the worlds and have more then 5000 hammers just to start and im not even at 800/1000 ans cant imagine how far the newbies would be.....and this one seems like they were just a little too far out of reach for those of us who cant buy extra hammers and such

55 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 3:16 AM
Hege Haraldsen
Sandra.. Guess I have been lucky using my multiplier.
I only have one friend playing so getting the gifts that cost bucks to buy/get is pretty much impossible. I still miss 7 I think...

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 10:52 AM
Rachel Stouwer
I opened another Monkey, so I get double the chances to win Christmas tokens.

33 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 11:24 AM
Gator Sarah
I only have 9 friends playing EBA with only two sending me gifts, and have managed to win all the prizes and buy all the scene elements. I also have all but three of the bucks elements with three more days to go in this event. So although it seems difficult it is attainable!! Keep cracking at it. Merry Christmas everyone! :)

128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 2:59 PM
Stampedelady
No its not attainable.. I can't afford to buy any.. I only have one friend playing so no gifts to get... if i have to add tons of friends to play i wont bother.. this is the first event I have not been able to complete.. that tells me it is to difficult without using money .. I won't do that..