Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
DJArts token buy not working

33 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 1:52 PM
Amanda H. Bazner
I just bought gold with DJArts tokens and it has not credited to my account. Help, pleease?

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 1:52 PM
Emmi Brown
This is happening to me too - I tried buying gold three times and my dj arts tokens were taken away but no gold added in EBA!

243 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 2:10 PM
Luna Zoraida
You will find your DJ Art token purchases in your inventory.

33 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 2:12 PM
Amanda H. Bazner
ooh, thank you!

243 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 2:14 PM
Luna Zoraida
Your welcome :)

33 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 11:01 PM
Robbyn Sibley
I also posted yesterday about buying hammers with DJArts tokens and not receiving them. They are no where to be found on my page, not in my inventory or anywhere. So where did they go? I work real hard to save those up for when I really can use them, and don't like to lose them, do you understand? Thank you.Robbyn

243 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 11:45 PM
Luna Zoraida
Hi Robbyn, the inventory is on the bottom right of the game screen, the icon is a blue open box; once inside you should see a box titled 'rewards hammer' those are the purchases from DJ Arts tokens.

316 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 12:17 AM
deblev53
Hey Luna. This is off topic but did you notice if you mouse over the EBA monkey at the top (in the boxes for all games)the monkey crosses his eyes and sticks his tongue out, LoL. The BW2 whacker rolls his eyes and sticks his tongue out too, but not as noticeable. Love the devs sense of humor! :)

243 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 1:10 AM
Luna Zoraida
Thanks for pointing that out Debbie lol, I hadn't noticed because I don't use those links anymore... its the little touches that make these games awesome.

33 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 3:51 AM
Robbyn Sibley
Thank you!!

33 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 4:06 AM
Robbyn Sibley
Thank you so much, it took me a few but I found them!!! I am blond after all!!!