Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Xmas Page Problem

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 12:05 PM
Susan Jackson
My Xmas page will not load correctly. One time it loaded correctly, but not since then. I have restarted FB, restarted EBA, refreshed page, cleared cache, nothing helps. Problem description of what I see when I open Xmas page: Grey boxes show up blank with tiny Xmas emblem in top left hand corner. Also, bottom of page is cut off in full screen. The "click here" big Xmas picture box does load & I can click on it to decorate my Xmas scene. All the other choice boxes are blank & I do not have them memorized yet, so I do not attempt to click any of them to see what will happen. This problem delays me sending Xmas gifts.

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 12:11 PM
Susan Jackson
I forgot to say I use Windows/Internet Explorer & all updates applied to my computer.

27 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 2:12 PM
Michael Haven
Mine is doing the same thing, I am using chrome on a pc.

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 4:35 PM
Susan Jackson
Follow up: My Xmas page is now loading correctly. Thank you!

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 5:01 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Susan,

Did you do anything different? or just refresh the page?

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 2:17 PM
Mags Littlewood
I'm also having exactly the same problem as Susan had. I haven't been able to load the page for Christmas scene, can't see full page and can't always send gifts.
Loving the new game though.

27 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 2:19 PM
Michael Haven
The only way I can see the page correctly is if I go into my settings and uncheck "Block third-party cookies and site data" which I hate to do.I have to do this any time I want to see the page load correctly.

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 6:57 PM
Melissa Geschwind
I'm still having this problem. REALLY don't want to enable 3rd-party cookies. Is there any other way?

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2012 at 3:54 PM
Rick Davies
can not access the christmas was using chrome then switched to window explorer but same problem?

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2012 at 6:55 AM
Dawn Anastos
I was having the same problem but not all the time. I found that it loaded better if I accessed it from the page where you pick your monkey/game rather than from within the game itself. A pain to back out to the beginning page, but at least it works for me.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2012 at 12:28 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Everyone,

We did do an update to how the internal pages were loaded so players who had cookies disabled would be able to load the sub pages. So as of last Thursday they should have been loading for everyone. Please submit a support ticket if you are still having issues.

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 29th 2012 at 4:21 PM
Last Edited December 29th 2012 at 4:27 PM
Terry A Lee
Heh, It says that I have:
"Ending in...
20 hours
4493880 minutes"

Just letting you know so nothing goes wrong.

Just so you know, it doesn't influence my eggs, hammers or anything of the like. It is just words where it says how long for the event to end.