why do we have to buy trophy rooms?

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th 2012 at 7:24 AM
Geo Trajkov
its hard to colect money

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th 2012 at 11:21 AM
Colleen Gillan
By about the 3rd stage, the coins add up quicker. Also,if you hit a prize with a decent multiplier, you can really add a lot of coin and score.

22 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2012 at 8:46 AM
Dawn Rae McClure
You get money in the gold stages easily. It's just like the other 2 egg breakers. If it wasn't slow to start then you would be done very quick. Just save your multiplier use it on the gold eggs and you will open more stages quicker by adding to your score.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2012 at 7:34 AM
Carol Frank-Stork Ray
What does a person have to do in order to purchase a trophy room? I have more than enough coins, twice as many, but when I try to buy the room, the screen says I only have 100. I don't get it....

57 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2012 at 11:26 AM
Koala
Carol, make sure you are clicking on the right trophy room. The money for each room depends on each different monkey. So if you want Adventure Monkey's room, you need 5000 gold on Adventure Monkey, not the other two.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2013 at 3:41 PM
Linda Conlin
I would like to know the point of "purchasing" a room, ???

I did, but , don't see the advantage.

there are no shelves in it, all the trophys go on the floor, like, what is this ? some teenagers version of throwing their clothes on the floor ? in this case our trophys and ribbons ?

At minimum, it should have included shelves at various areas, in order to sort the trophy's by the various categories....;

just saying,

got nothing really for this "purchase"

can't even see the names of the trophy's or ribbons,
and they all get placed on the floor !
Post by Linda Conlin deleted January 10th 2013 at 3:41 PM

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2013 at 3:53 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Linda,

You buy shelves for the room, so you can get the shelves you want and the layout you like. The cost in gold of the room and the shelves is balanced for a player who is about mid way through the silver stages. At that point all the items are very affordable. And once you reach gold stages the item costs are down right trivial.

Adding the item descriptions is in the todo list and will be in soon.

-David