Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Anothe day...and still can't send requests for Energy Packs (or other invites)
Lvl 440 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2012 at 6:25 AM
Sarah Bye
Getting rather frustrated with this. Can't send invites for energy packs, can't share crates of items in EB2.......
Lvl 420 "Needs More Energy!"
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2012 at 6:57 AM
Jennifer Mitchell
It's been like that since Wednesday for me I've tried everything, IE, Firefox, Google chrome, cleared cache' several times, taken game out and put it back in, even set my comp back to a few days before this issue also put tkt in to Justin he thought it was FB issue, put in a request to FB but heard nothing yet just don't know what else to do it's making everything slow with all my games no help for 5 days now. Would love some ideas of what to do next.
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2012 at 10:48 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi folks,

We feel your pain. Since this issue is affecting multiple games (some of them not even ours), we're confident that it's nothing on our end that we could fix. We have two main theories at this time:

1) Facebook messed something up, but it's only affecting certain user accounts and is not browser specific. This is a odd case for them, since usually their bugs are browser specific.

2) There's some sort of third party thing at fault. Do you folks run any anti-virus software, pop-up blockers, or anything like that? If we can find a pattern in those, we may be able to identify the culprit.

Cheers,
- Justin
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2012 at 11:31 AM
Jennifer Mitchell
I only run AVG
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2012 at 12:06 PM
Sarah Bye
I use McAfee for antivirus. However, today I'm on a completely different computer taht uses AVG, and still having the same issues.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2012 at 1:45 PM
June Rogers
cant get past the mysterious forest. any help..
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2012 at 4:32 PM
Bronwyn Sutton
I am having the same problem. It gets to the 'choose friends' screen but won't load my friends names. My daughter plays BW2 on my computer as well and has no trouble sending requests. So I know it's not my computer. :(
Lvl 140 "Always Questing"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2012 at 11:38 PM
Ann Stephenson
have the same problem of not being able to ask for friend requests its been nearly 10 days and its driving me nuts all i can say DJArts its not our fault so get ya thumb from up ya bum and fix it PLEASE..........
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2012 at 3:30 AM
Dave Stone
@ Ann It's FB... Again!
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2012 at 10:40 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
It looks like from what Bronwyn said that this is indeed a Facebook issue - since it's affecting specific accounts with software having no effect. We're going to investigate this more fully tomorrow (it's a holiday here in Canada today) and see if there's any way we can adjust the system to work around these issues.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2012 at 2:38 AM
Bronwyn Sutton
Thanks Justin.

I may just have to hijack my daughter's account to get my BW fix. :P
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2012 at 2:47 AM
Sarah Bye
That would be great Justin.

I'm just wondering what will happen when I get to a point where I have to send requests for a blocked path (right now I'm on Field 3 of The Northern Swamp. If I can't send requests, I wont be able to progress in the game.

Are those people having trouble in BW2 also having the same issues in other apps? I can't send requests in any FB app, not just DJ Arts games. I'm not so concerned about other FB apps, but I also can't crates in EB1 or send requests in BW1 for the daily spin or to help defeat the giant.
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2012 at 4:32 AM
Jennifer Mitchell
It's been a week now since I was able to send request in any of my games EB1 and EB2 I've just stopped doing, I play pyramid solitaire and cannot send for lives in that game either I'm lucky in the sense that I'm waiting for new updates to progress in the game but it still spoils it having no extra energy even for daily quests or the jnr. bushwhacker event when you can see other friends steaming ahead because and as Sarah says when it comes to needing help to clear paths etc. the game would come to a halt. hope it gets put right soon.
Lvl 179 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2012 at 12:11 PM
Ronald Robbins
@everone: I had this problem on Mozilla. My problem solved by changing into chrome.

My suggestion:
*try clear your cache,
*or change browser. If you are using chrome, try mozilla, vice versa. Hope it works.
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2012 at 1:53 PM
Sarah Bye
@ Ronald

I've tried IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari ... all with the same results. I've cleared my cashe, I've tried different computers, different internet connections, etc.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2012 at 7:39 PM
DestKitteh
I remember for another app, by blocking it & unblocking it, you could reset the invite window.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2012 at 12:56 AM
Raymond
The filter for Bushwhacker 2 Players isn't working correctly, there are several of my friends who have not shown up there for several days but do show up in the All filter. I have no time to try to figure out who is and who isn't a player, that's what the filter is for, so several of my friends never get asked by me.
Lvl 24 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2012 at 7:55 AM
Anders Vesterberg
i cant send invites or help requests have been like this since sunday starting to get boring to be stuck in same fields day in and day out.
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2012 at 12:43 AM
Jennifer Mitchell
In a previous post Justin said he was going to see if he could do something to get around it but it was a holiday on Monday in Canada but nothing posted yet its been over a week now since I've been able to to send requests... every day I check hoping it's righted itself but it's still the same.
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2012 at 2:58 AM
Sarah Bye
Same here......