Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Junior Bush Whacker Event!
Lvl 241 "Loves The Developers"
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2012 at 7:25 PM
Erin Sayers
Man 110% all the kids at level 15 and still no Diamond?
Lvl 208 "The Puzzler"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2012 at 11:50 PM
Jo Carter
I seem to get less swords per field of bushes at level 70 than my Dad at level 10 - I watched him get at least 3x as many swords as me in one field full. Is it weighted?
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 2nd 2012 at 1:33 AM
Jo Helmers
Diamond's, how are we supposed to get them? Haven't even looked like getting one, have whacked and whacked and whacked.
Lvl 242 "Crazy Cat Lover"
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2012 at 12:56 AM
Laura Foster
I got one day 2... Just luck I guess
Lvl 137 "Expert Bush Whacker"
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2012 at 2:40 AM
Sarah Fischer
I haven't gotten a diamond from the last kid yet. He's the only one so far. I got one from each of the other kids around level five, and none since. I know some people haven't gotten one yet. I guess it's a random drop then?
Lvl 330 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2012 at 4:45 AM
Sandra Huyser
not a single diamond found so far and 2 kids are on 15 and the 3rd one is on 13 if I remember it well :)
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2012 at 8:25 AM
Jean Davis
I had Jimmy & the girl at Level 15, and finally got the last boy to 15 today when the first two were put back to 13. I had gotten the rewards for maxing all 3 kids out, and had been checking them daily. Was/Is this some sort of delayed glitch?
Lvl 282 "Swashbuckler"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2012 at 10:01 AM
Richard King
The 3rd Jr. BW only whacks 1 bush per turn, is this normal or is she suppose to whack all 6 like the other 2 Jr. BW's?
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2012 at 10:03 AM
Sarah Fischer
They all whack differently. The first whacks each bush, the second mana whacks, the third power whacks one.
Lvl 282 "Swashbuckler"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2012 at 10:05 AM
Richard King
ok thank you, thats what i was wondering
Lvl 437 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
71 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2012 at 11:17 AM
Last Edited October 3rd 2012 at 11:20 AM
Adi Star
Ok so I read there had been a glitch making people go from level 13 to 15, I am pretty sure that I had gone through all the levels and got the first boy and girl up to level 15, just did their power whacks because I wanted more cardboard gems and they are set back to level 14. I will happily replay the levels its only a little way to go just thought it was weird.
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2012 at 11:20 AM
Sarah Fischer
No problem :)
Lvl 300 "Nate's Apprentice"
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2012 at 3:25 AM
Claudia King
both boys gone from lvl 13 to 15 and the girl is on 12, do I need to put a ticket in or just wait?
I havent found any diamond with any of the kids so far :(
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2012 at 2:05 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Some quick tips for winning diamonds:

- Diamonds can't be won when a Jr. Whacker is powered up.
- Diamonds can't be won by the Power Jr. Whacker.
- Every time you do a turn-in you have a certain chance of that Jr. Whacker finding a diamond (aside from the exceptions above), so more turn-ins = more chances. The Jr. Whacker level doesn't effect your odds.

I haven't won a diamond yet, but a few other people here in the office have. There's still half of the event to go, though :)

Cheers,
- Justin
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2012 at 2:34 PM
Last Edited October 4th 2012 at 2:35 PM
Jean Davis
Thanx Justin!

Any tips about finding #15? I just can't seem to locate it. The directions don't seem right even on full screen.

The Fifteenth Secret Bonus Area can be accessed by finding the secret entrance in The Northern Swamp.

The entrance is accessable after completing Puzzle 1 of Field 3 (first field after the Deep Swamp doubleback.) When the bridge is created, stand in the middle, where the "path" of lilypads floats on the water. Walk south until you reach the creepy 3-headed stone (created Puzzle 1, Field 1) and head east to the oblong island. Entrance is at the far edge.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2012 at 4:43 PM
Joe Gosselin
You must complete all the Deep Swamp area to access the other half of the Northern Swamp. To create the bridge you must complete the first puzzle of Field 3 in the Northen Swamp. Then you can access the lily pad road.
Lvl 22 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2012 at 7:21 PM
Matt Hicks
how do you get the energy ribbons and the sword once you have enough game tokens?
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2012 at 8:44 PM
Ruth Orozco
Justin--I don't get your first sentence..."Diamonds can't be won when a Jr Whacker is powered up". What does that mean? Can they only be won by one certain Jr. Whacker?
Lvl 300 "Loves The Developers"
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2012 at 9:13 PM
Robert Gill
Ruth, Justin was meaning that if you have done that kid's daily power up quest (ice cream, posters, action figure) you won't get a diamond from that attempt at a whack.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2012 at 2:59 AM
Joe Gosselin
@Matt Hicks : you'll get your 2 prizes when the event will be ending, i.e in a week.