Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Pandas!!

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2012 at 12:10 PM
Last Edited August 11th 2012 at 12:11 PM
Tim Huesken
Easily my favorite game I've ever played on Facebook. Very quick and fun. I love that I can take two seconds away from what I'm supposed to be doing to sip my coffee, shoot everyone and then go back to my day. Even if I blow myself up I still get a chuckle. I can actually hear Dave in my head groaning when I play against him since a few of his mis-fires were pretty epic. Granted I lose almost every battle so I'm not one to talk.

Would love to see new units (foot soldiers or bomber planes) and more weapons. Similar to Hero Academy I would even pay to have my race be something other than Pandas. Great work guys! I really love this game and I miss you all.

262 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2012 at 5:03 PM
Melody October May
I LOVE Pandas! I wish that there were more people sitting on a regular basis ready to play random games. The best part? Even if I lose, I still love the game - it's just that much fun to just play!

One change I would like to see in the Pandas is the op to send reminders for the next play in random games. There have been times when random games don't happen right in one sitting, and being able to send a reminder would be awesome. AND, having the pop-up at the end of a random game asking for a rematch would be nice, too.

Awesome, awesome game!