Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Play with Strangers

27 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 2:46 PM
Hunter Leigh
I'm sure you guys are on this, but I think an option to play with strangers would be great. In the long run it will always be more fun to play with friends, but I can't even play the games until someone helps me. I think the 4-in-a-Row one especially could support that.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 3:04 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Hunter,

A random game option is on the feature list.

-David

71 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 3:23 PM
Cherk
Where is the feature list? I can't see any option to play with a random person?

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 3:37 PM
as in future features :)

307 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 5:20 PM
Dave Stone
I'd play these games with strangers only, It would feel like i'm spamming my friend's to send out several request's.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 5:52 PM
Hi Dave,

Asking your friends to play an actual game with you and not just do a helper action, shouldn't be regarded as spam.

-David

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 7:16 PM
Alison VanSacker
I hate having to play with friends. A lot of my FB gaming friends are in different time zones. Playing with someone in England or Oz when you're in Pacific is a pain and makes for a very slow game. They should get my invite in about 5 hours.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 8:41 PM
Liz Priestman
I have to admit, I don't like to bug my facebook friends either. It's why I don't play Zynga games anymore....

52 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 20th 2012 at 7:37 AM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
for me it's not the bugging of friends, it is the waiting around for them to take a turn, this is why i stopped playing words with friends, it could take a month to finish a game!

134 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2012 at 3:11 PM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi All,

We have rolled out a change to allow you to play against a random opponent in 4 in a row and Panzer Pandas. If you do not have any friends accepting your requests you should now be able to play against someone to get a feel for the games.

Cheers,
Peter