243 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 3:32 PM
Luna Zoraida
New Game? When will it be released? Could we have a sneak peek...? :D

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 4:54 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Luna,

We have been working on some mini games that you play with friends. These games will start on Facebook and we have mobile versions in the works.

We think it is just about ready for a beta launch, and will be announcing it to our players tomorrow. It is going to start beta, so there may be a few minor glitches to start. We will be working hard to polish those out.

The games are available at https://apps.facebook.com/letsplayagame/

We are looking for feedback, so please feel free to try it out and let us know any comments about, or issues with the games.

Thanks.

-David

243 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 6:10 PM
Luna Zoraida
Thanks David... I have had a little play with the games, not my type though... so I doubt I will continue...

Panzer Pandas: The wind was against his favour and we both thought it was a little strong, he ended up injuring himself, I managed to do that as well but that's cause I am particularly bad at this sort of game... Also there is an option to forfeit but it doesn't work.

4 in a Row: We could not get to work and the last game really does not appeal...sorry!

How do I clear or cancel the requests that I have sent?

Good luck with your new venture.

243 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 10:50 PM
Luna Zoraida
My teenage sons have just had a few rounds, here are some of their suggestions...

Rounds to be timed - in case someone is AFK

Single player mode with difficulties

Easter eggs...?

Upgrades for weapons

Larger variety of maps

2 v 2

Armour, shields

Both would play Panzer Pandas on their phones if there were more options and levels.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 11:37 PM
Hi Luna,

Thanks for the feedback.

Can you elaborate on what didn't work in 4 in a row? Did you receive an error? was there some confusion on how to play?

In regards to facebook requests, you can't cancel them once they have been sent.

-David

243 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 12:52 AM
Luna Zoraida
Your welcome, with 4 in a row, I played a piece first my hubby could not get anything to work, there was no error message, his board did not light up when you ran the cursor over it - clicking anywhere didn't work either, he uses Firefox.

In Panzer Pandas (not sure if this is due to lag) my sons play screen showed a different picture to mine, my pandas would be surrounded by the dirt whereas on his screen it would show a massive hole where the missile had hit and vice versa.

In another game my son fired a purple missile hitting both targets and knocking both pandas to 20% health, when it was his turn again the game reset to full health but the missile was missing...

A description on what the weapons do and how much damage they deal would also help.

243 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 1:23 AM
Luna Zoraida
More feedback from my son: An option to personalise the tanks, design your own emblem or change colour, add flags etc

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 8:25 AM
Hi Luna,

Thanks again for the feedback, The issues you describe do sound like bugs, especially the issue with your tanks being in the ground. I will get someone on it first thing today.

-David

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 10:40 PM
Bobbie Buckle
well I tried to play Lets play and point blank couldnt. It was click on the left to continue a game, which I dont have any currently going with friend so no game and when I clicked start a new game it said getting friends but there arent any so I simply can't play...

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 20th 2012 at 10:48 AM
Hi Bobbie,

We just rolled out a fix for players with a large number of friends. It should work for you now.

-David

21 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2012 at 2:16 PM
Lliz Knight
The games don't seem very social...it's like been days since I started a few games and none of them have been finished...

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2012 at 3:30 PM
Hi Lliz,

Have your friends been taking turns? maybe you need to remind them to play.

-David