Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
send stockings 30 tokens

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2011 at 3:08 AM
Kelly Watts
i sent a stocking and its taking 60 tokens is that right?

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2011 at 6:08 AM
Rebecca Nelson
I'm having the same problem, i currently have -25 tokens, how does that work ?

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2011 at 6:09 AM
Marie Randall
I think its supposed to be only 30 tokens.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2011 at 6:22 AM
Last Edited December 13th 2011 at 6:57 AM
Anne Koster
ok so it's not just me...i had 139 tokens, sent 2 stockings to friends and now i only have 19 tokens left and can't send any more stockings! my play history says i bought them for 30 tokens but the math says they cost me 60 tokens each...i hope they are going to give us back the extra tokens they deducted for the purchases :(

edit: earned some more tokens so i just sent my 3rd stocking for the day because i wanted to get them sent so now i've spend 180 tokens for 3 stockings instead of 90 yet my play history tells me i only spent 90 tokens...

ps, what is a christmas cheer? we are supposed to receive 5 cheer each for sending stockings but i don't see that anywhere, i've had 16/1000 since i opened my stockings this morning, i haven't rec'd any more for sending out stockings....

pps, love the look of the tokens, they are quite festive!

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2011 at 7:03 AM
Rachel Stouwer
Same here...I assumed that it was 30 then 60 then 90 to send?????

28 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2011 at 7:50 AM
Todd Wilson
Same problem. Said 30 tokens but its taking 60 tokens. I am not sending more until they fix this.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2011 at 7:56 AM
Nola McPete
me too and it seems when you win the tokens it is minusing them instead of adding them ...not playing anymore til it is fixed

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2011 at 8:16 AM
Kathie Epler
Wish I could send stockings! When I click on the icon (which BTW says "Thanksgiving Harvest) nothing happens. Any ideas?

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2011 at 8:27 AM
Joyce Ramaker
here too

28 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2011 at 8:36 AM
Todd Wilson
As for the Thanksgiving Harvest showing, that happened to me also. I cleared all my browsers history, cache and cookies etc and then all worked fine on EB2 and the Christmas event came up. However, the tokens are messed up. Sometimes you win tokens but it minus's the tokens from your total and then when you send a stocking it costs 60 tokens and not 30. Its a mess.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2011 at 9:45 AM
Last Edited December 13th 2011 at 9:46 AM
Alex Boyles
Same problem, had over 150 tokens, tried to send 5 stockings, only sent 4 and now have -23 tokens.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2011 at 9:52 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Guys,

Looks like there was a bug in the christmas code that was causing stocking purchases to get charged twice. I have corrected the issue and Peter will look into lost tokens when he gets into the office.

Anyone who was seeing the "Thanksgiving Harvest" instead of "Christmas" you had an old cached version of the game. I have triggered a force redownload, but clearing your browser cache would have worked as well :)

-David