Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Trophy room expansion #2 and more maps please!

33 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 4:11 AM
Gator Sarah
My trophy room is looking really crowded. And being OCD it is really driving me nuts! Can we get expansion #2 soon, please?

Also, although I enjoy the extra boost of stars, etc. from the current weekly map, I miss having to find the pieces for a special item. Is there going to be any more map prizes?? A lot of times they contained crazy accessories for Mr. Monkey. hint hint. :)

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2012 at 8:11 AM
Corinne Hubbard
Yes I agree with an expansion #2 and more map prizes. My trophy room is getting crowded.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2012 at 1:21 AM
Marc Demoulin
Please, please, give us more space in trophy room!

33 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2012 at 12:40 PM
Gator Sarah
Devs, Please respond. Are we going to get more room for our trophies?? My trophy room looks like a tornado hit it. It is sooo messy!!

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 23rd 2012 at 6:42 AM
Nichole Ware Byers
I needed the 1st trophy room expansion so badly and thought I would be able to continue to buy more but once I bought it the option was gone! Now my trophy room is completely full again and many of the items I win or buy are large (like the surf board table in the deep sea world)and I have no where to put it! Please bring back the expansion option!!!!!!

13 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2012 at 12:22 AM
Pixie Michelle
Yes, I agree with the needed expansion. If it doesn't happen soon, I am afraid the TV show "Hoarders" will show up to clean it out.

262 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2012 at 8:20 PM
Melody October May
LOL @ Pixie!

Justin - PLEASE - another expansion!

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 23rd 2012 at 8:54 AM
Christopher Lobie
i almost think that we need 2 expansions for the next update lol

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2012 at 12:24 PM
Sandra Murray