Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Someone explain to me buff eggs? Buff points?

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2011 at 10:21 AM
Jackie Diehl
Yeah! I've just entered the Volcano after hours and hours of play. But believe it or not, I've gotten here the hard way - with few "buffs" or buddy points. I understand little of either. I have ONE cousin who I've gifted items to using buddy points. But I don't know how to get "more." Nor do I know how to get "buff" points or better yet, "buff eggs." I looked at the statistics for the #1 EB2 player and she hasn't earned any "buff" eggs either. I like EB2, but at this stage I'm getting frustrated that after all these hours of play, I still don't know all the rules yet. Someone help me please.

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2011 at 11:29 AM
Last Edited December 6th 2011 at 11:33 AM
Colleen Gillan
Jackie, there are no "buffs" at this point. There is a listing for buff eggs in the statistics area of your profile, but they have not yet been released, so no one has them. If you want to get more gifts (crates of hammers, stars, etc.) then you need to add more friends who play. When they get their crate each day they will send it to you and then throughout playing, any crates that show up can also be sent. It also helps to have friends during the events. As far as sacks of hammers if you have one friend to exchange with, then at is sufficient, as long as they are sending you all their sacks. If they are splitting them between you and other friends, then you would again, want to add some friends to exchange with. Buddy points are earned by having friends who play. You can earn up to 40 points a day. Adding friends helps here too.