Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Find your lost gear
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 6:18 PM
Bill Beard
It would be nice to (maybe on a daily reward basis) to be able to go back to the starting beach where you were shipwrecked and find some of your stuff (like the enhanced weapons and such from game 1). Maybe make it on a weekly scale that you find minor stuff days 1-4 and then a major item on day 5.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 10:07 PM
Brian M Arnott
I think the game is fine the way it is except for the inviting friends in order to get to the next area. Just do it like BW1 and make it a level thing.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 4:32 AM
Tressy Ouellet
Well for the inviting friends to open an area doesn't work for me, I click and nothing appens :S
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 5:28 AM
Cami N Woolly
Oh where to begin? Why do you have to pick up the stuff that falls out of the bushes? Why not just make it automatic like the first game? The map's illogical: why can't you move between areas, why do you have to walk your BW to each field? Why do you only use 1 power each time? Why not all of it like in the original BW? I agree with Brian: the reason I quit playing most games is because I have to have friends to help out with every little thing. If you can't get enough friends or you just want to play a game by yourself, you can't play. I hope this won't be the case with this game or I'll never get started. And what's with the big pop-up screen? It's too big, it really doesn't offer you any information you can't get otherwise if you want it or need it. It's just one more click and an interruption of the game. Less mouse-action would be nice. Maybe you can make the BW move when the cursor hits the edge of the screen instead? And how about a smaller messages when you get stuff like the firewood. A small message at the top like the old game is fine. It's too big and it's just a distraction. Come to think of it: do we really need it? Why not just get a message when you've collected ALL of the firewood? Too much information all the time makes the game a bit tiresome to play.
On a more positive note: I love the original BW and I got really excited to see that you'd made a new one. I hope you will improve on this version so it will be easier and more fun to play.
Lvl 370 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 6:29 AM
Alison Witter
Cami just said everything I was thinking.
Lvl 109 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 7:41 AM
Krystina Francis
I would like to see the bush rewards auto fly into your inventory like in BW1, as well. :D

Love the music!
Lvl 11 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 8:05 AM
Kenneth Anderson
the constant friends thing is bugging me as well. I stop playing most FB games if they get to the "constantly bug your friends and fill up your FB wall" stage.

And why on earth do I need to send a request to my friends, who already play BW2, to get them to help? it's not getting you as a developer more players, its just annoying the existing ones
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 12:33 AM
Cami N Woolly
I never understood why but whenever someone decides to upgrade/change a website or, in this case, make a newer version of a game, everything that worked perfectly in the old version gets changed around and suddenly *nothing* works properly and everything gets more complicated or features that were useful disappears. Why not take everything that works in the first version and use it in the new one without changing it? If it's not broken don't fix it. It's only an improvement if it gets better.
Lvl 362 "Needs More Energy!"
80 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 3:08 PM
Darcy Legare
I find that this game is way too much like the guardian game, where every single thing you win has to be touched to go into you inventory and it really slows down the speed and the enjoyment. it kills the play if you have to wait for the coins or energy what you got from whacking the bushes go get off the screen. i quit guardians for a few reasons and this was one of them. takes too much asking for help to do anything. am not very impressed with it so far and may drop it and just stick with the original bush whacker.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 6:34 AM
Tressy Ouellet
How can we see in which area we found the customisation item?? pls!
Lvl 57 "Loves The Developers"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 7:29 AM
Daniel Wieczorek
for first-Dont spam questions in random topic
For second-Customization items now drops in random places.