Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
where can I find the amount of my hammers that are daily and about to expire plz

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2011 at 4:56 PM
Zoe Payne
I've checked the help and gone through the forums a bit, but sometimes I really would like to save some of my hammers for when I need them more, plus if I dont get time to play I want to just play the minimum. Thanks in advance.

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2011 at 9:31 PM
Tanya Tucker
Hover your cursor over the hammer on the play screen. It will tell you how many hammers are daily. They will expire at reset. In this incarnation of the game, all hammers awarded during the game play (eg. special eggs), received in sacks or opened gift eggs, and the ones bought with tokens are considered daily. I'm not sure about the ones bought with FB credits.

This is to prevent players from stockpiling hammers and gaining an unfair advantage for events/new areas. Use monkey break when you are short on time.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2011 at 6:33 AM
Zoe Payne
thank you for your reply Tanya. I buy 8 monkey break tokens daily and never have any left as I'm finding I'm really busy at the moment to sit for long so use them up. Thanks for telling me how to find out about daily hammers though. I really appreciate that.