Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 142 - February 12th, 2024
1 Post
Link to post - Posted February 6th at 12:49 PM
Anonymous
I DO NOT like the cooldown at all. Please think about getting rid of it.
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th at 4:34 PM
Joyce
I agree with everything said before me. PLEASE ELIMINATE THIS COOLDOWN. It is excessive and unnecessary.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th at 5:26 PM
Ready Player
I watched the stream.

Thank you for the explanation.

I feel like a player, or a few players, have ruined it for the rest of us. Most of us were not abusive to the former system.

Please reconsider your decision.
1 Post
Link to post - Posted February 8th at 7:08 AM
Pneumatus
Hi Nick,

We've got both the sliding puzzle minigame and the sudoku minigame as possible options for the flungeon at the moment - would you consider also adding the minesweeper minigame?

Thanks!
Post by BarbZak deleted February 12th at 3:20 PM
1 Post
Link to post - Posted February 9th at 5:07 AM
codeZen
I apologize to Nick and the community as I am one of those who has been abusing the AI chest and gaining large amounts of BBs.

I find certain aspects of the game quite tedious and mind-numbing (gambling etc.), so I created software to automate them. After finishing most of the game content I found that I could get plenty of BBs from the AI chest which I used for my obsession with achievement hunting (past event items/pets etc).
I have a Minecraft background, so I'm well aware that there are certain mods/clients/programs that are forbidden because they give an unfair advantage over other players in a multiplayer environment. Since BW2 is mostly a single player game, I kept using/creating programs as I saw no aspects that would have a negative effect on other players. I did share some software with other players, some of whom also started gaining a lot of BBs.
Which brings us to the present.

While I agree that the AI chest should have a timer, I strongly disagree with the current cooldown as it is punishing some players for a "crime" they didn't commit.

As it stands, the current 2 day cooldown is ridiculous. I suggest 1 of the following 3 suggestions be used instead.
a) A 20 hour cooldown like most repeatable quests in the game. This does have a downside as it affects some players who open the AI chest more frequently and also don't use 3rd-party software.

b) A specific timer of 6-12 hours depending on how quickly players can collect all the AI puzzle pieces. Other players can comment on how quickly/often they open the AI chest.

c) A player-specific timer that calculates the cooldown based a players total BBs; similar to the Flungeon, the more BBs you have, the longer the timer.

Again, I apologize for the trouble I've caused.
Post by jpl77 deleted February 12th at 3:22 PM
Post by jpl77 deleted February 12th at 3:22 PM
Post by Horsedancer1 deleted February 12th at 3:23 PM
Post by Horsedancer1 deleted February 9th at 8:54 AM
Post by jpl77 deleted February 12th at 3:23 PM
Post by Horsedancer1 deleted February 12th at 3:22 PM
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th at 3:24 PM
Russel Denton
Back on point about the whole AI chest cooldown thing,
Dev Nick stated in Twitch that they have the names
Of the players that are abusing the system etc on AI,