Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 124 - July 10th, 2023
94 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th at 1:24 PM
Vegan1964
If you haven't set up this year's Halloween companions, how about gnomes? Vampire gnome, mummy gnome, ghost gnome, zombie gnome, etc.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th at 1:30 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 wrote:

From Wiki, I was going to look this up anyway so did it early and can share with you. Looks like one power whack per day and the different amounts of power you need.
You need to have a full Power bar, no matter what your max Power is.
In the beginning, remove any Trinkets that increase your Max Power. This will shorten the amount of time it takes to fill your power bar to the max.
You need 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, and 150 minimum Max Power, with a full bar, to claim prizes on consecutive days.
The Strength Machine will consume only the amount of power it requires, regardless of how much power is in your bar.
Power Requirements

Day 1: 20 max power, full bar
Day 2: 30 max power, full bar
Day 3: 40 max power, full bar
Day 4: 50 max power, full bar
Day 5: 75 max power, full bar
Day 6: 100 max power, full bar
Day 7: 150 max power, full bar

Thanks for sharing this.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th at 1:32 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
mlmcc52 wrote:

the Pro Toss game (knock over bottles) Doesn't offer the question Have I aced this game. The Popper (balloons) and Whack A Mole do offer that option. You might verify if the shooting gallery (ducks) offers it

You may need to play more of the Pro Toss game before that option becomes available. Let me know if it persists! (Preferably via ticket or email bw2support@codenameentertainment.com)
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th at 1:33 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 wrote:

Yes, @Nick I would like to catch more fish at once in a net instead of using bate. Thanks! A net could cost as much as 10 fish and pull up the same number of fish that fishing that many times with bate would provide. I find the fishing BORING!

That's an interesting idea! I'll note it down to consider. Yes, fishing isn't for everyone, and was originally considered a bonus down-time activity.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th at 1:35 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

If you haven't set up this year's Halloween companions, how about gnomes? Vampire gnome, mummy gnome, ghost gnome, zombie gnome, etc.

Animated gnome companions? That's a neat idea! I'll note it down to consider. Georgia has already set her sights on some Halloween companions, but I'll pass these along to her anyways.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th at 2:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Tune in to the Bush Whacker Weekly livestream at 3 PM tomorrow, Pacific time. See you then!