3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2023 at 1:41 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Oh now. Blammo!
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2023 at 1:43 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 wrote:

This is about fishing on Amicus Is. The fishing bonuses used to be often be 10% to 15% chance of doubling your catch. Now it is only 1 or 2%. Could you please pop this back up? Thanks

The fishing bonus increases the more players are fishing at the same time on Amicus. There was some significant lag to fishing a few months ago which I haven't yet determined why, which I suspect might have scared a few players off from fishing there. Sorry for the inconvenience!
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2023 at 1:44 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 wrote:

The barn and pasture are great fun, but IDK how to give the mount feed to gain the bonuses I want? Thanks

Feeding a mount still unfortunately requires the mount be equipped, and then the feed used from your inventory. So you'll have to remove the mount from the pen to feed it. Not great, I know. Sorry for the inconvenience!
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2023 at 1:46 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick, I just want to add how much I appreciate the filter/search bar for the ranch store and the new categories. It makes things so much easier. I can't imagine the work that went into doing that. Thanks again!!!

So happy to hear you're finding the ranch store/inventory improvement useful! It's been a long time coming. :)
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2023 at 1:48 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
linkisthehero wrote:

Heya, Nick! Just checked out the revamped ranch store menu and I love it!!!! Love the new categories and search bar especially! Think I spotted a small misplacement, though, I saw that the Snow Block item seems to have been accidentally put in the Plants category. XD Just wanted to let you know so that can be fixed! Thanks again for everything you and Georgia do for the game!!! :D :D :D

Glad you like the ranch store/inventory improvements! Oh, yes. I'd have to agree that a Snow Block isn't a Plant. Great catch! I'll correct that in the next update.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2023 at 2:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Tune in to the Bush Whacker Weekly livestream tomorrow! See you then!
Post by WhackedCrafter deleted May 8th 2023 at 5:55 PM