Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 112 - April 10th, 2023
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2023 at 2:01 PM
mlmcc52
Matthew Kliparchuk - I think you can gather more than 5 eggs at a time. WHen you finally return you will get credit for each set of 5
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2023 at 2:02 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Hi Nick,
I'm thinking that TheCatWhispurrer's suggestion above (Greying the speech bubbles to let us know when all requests are accepted and turning pink again when new requests are received) may be a possible solution to an issue I've mentioned to you in the past. Please read below:

Posted July 10th at 11:04 PM
Flybaby
Hi Nick, Just a little reminder of a question I asked in Q&A a while back:

"During events we get more than the usual number of help requests from friends, but we can only view the first 100 requests. We don't have any indicator showing there may be more requests waiting.

After clicking "Accept All," requests, we see a blank page that says "no requests," even though we may have actually have another 100 or more waiting.

The only way to see if we have more requests is to close the window and click on the pink request icon to re-open it. I wonder how many players think they've accepted all their requests and never go back to look for more.

Could you please add an arrow or something to indicate there is a 2nd or 3rd page of requests? Right now, the only way to truly know the "exact" number of requests we have waiting (over 100) is to view it on our browser profile page, which a lot of players don't visit often."

Thanks

Oh good point! I'll update my notes on that suggestion, thanks.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2023 at 2:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 wrote:

As a VIP player, I would like to be able to purchase VIP tokens separately. I often don't need or want extra brush bucks or companions, etc. but tend to run low on VIP tokens. I already spend a lot of real $$ playing, so would like to get something I really want without paying extra for things I don't want. THANKS!

I appreciate this feedback, Horsedancer1! I'll note it down to consider for future promotions/updates. Thank you for supporting BW2!
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2023 at 2:07 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Tune in to the Bush Whacker Weekly livestream tomorrow for the Easter egg hunt ranch tour! See you then!
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2023 at 7:30 PM
LyndaS
@Flybaby
Thank you for responding Flybaby. I am in the Mountain Passage area. I will check out the links that you gave me but I have wasted so many tries on this and have not been able to find something that makes sense to me to make it work.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2023 at 11:36 AM
Last Edited April 11th 2023 at 11:49 AM
Flybaby
@LyndaS
I'm posting a reply to your post in the General Discussion section of this forum, as Dev. Nick will be locking this thread soon.
https://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=26167