Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Lost Woods Mini Event!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 31st 2022 at 12:25 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Enter the Lost Woods

A strange entrance to a mysterious forest has manifested in the Commons event area! Delve into the Lost Woods in search of missing fairies and unique rewards!

For more details, check out the blog!

And here's are the release notes!

This quest is mini event runs until noon on Wednesday September 7th, Pacific time!
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 31st 2022 at 5:55 PM
Anubischick
Hey Nick,

I thought these fields in events (and mini-events) were going to act like the flux in that quest hubs other than the commons would still get drops? It's not happening with the lost woods, my Sanctuary quests drops aren't turning up.

Cheers
AC
Post by Bugoira deleted March 10th 2023 at 3:38 PM
Post by jeankahn deleted September 1st 2022 at 8:21 AM
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2022 at 10:05 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Thanks for the feedback!

Anubischick - Great catch! I've fixed this and you should start seeing quest hub drops in the Lost Woods fields.

Marmalade - So glad you're enjoying this event! Great catch on this typo. I've corrected it!

Happy Whacking!
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2022 at 5:11 PM
Anubischick
Thanks Nick, appreciate the fix.
Post by Bugoira deleted March 10th 2023 at 3:38 PM
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2022 at 10:28 AM
Last Edited September 4th 2022 at 2:31 PM
BarbZak
Nick,,,,I really enjoyed the trip thro all 8 tiers through the woods..Got it all done Sept 1st...I couldnt stop playing..Mindyou had no puter since 27th and got it back the 31st. Nice 12 piece puzzles made it faster to achieve.......kudos..
BUT,, the rewards should be set higher espcially for tier 7 and 8.The mask is same as last year....???? soo.plzz consider better rewards...
Post by jeankahn deleted September 2nd 2022 at 9:30 PM
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2022 at 6:32 PM
Anubischick
The vendor turns up in the lost woods to sell you items (some are quite good) and once they've turned up there once, they will be in the event area all the time.
Post by WhackedCrafter deleted September 6th 2022 at 4:28 PM
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2022 at 8:49 PM
Anubischick
Whacked, the tier 8 chest is equal to 5 satchels.
Post by WhackedCrafter deleted September 6th 2022 at 4:28 PM
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2022 at 6:40 PM
Last Edited September 5th 2022 at 6:44 PM
Anubischick
You got the light fairy pet too though, right? Hovering over the last chest of the run.

Actually the thing that slightly irritates me is the rupees, if you do the full run you still have some left over at the end which you can't use. Since all the purchases are 25 rupees it should be pretty simple to make sure you get a multiple of that if you complete the entire last woods. Having some left over I can't spend is like an itch I can't scratch.
Post by WhackedCrafter deleted September 6th 2022 at 4:29 PM
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2022 at 6:13 AM
jpl77
There were pet rewards for both years of this event. Double check your pet inventory for them.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2022 at 8:51 AM
Last Edited September 6th 2022 at 8:57 AM
Flybaby
@WhackedCrafter ... yes, do check your pet inventory for the Light Fairy.
It is a reward for completing Tier 8, but there is no popup notification for it, so it's easy to miss.
https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Lost_Woods
Post by WhackedCrafter deleted September 6th 2022 at 4:29 PM
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2022 at 12:37 PM
linkisthehero
I COMPLETED TIER 8 TODAY LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!! I had a lot of fun with this run of the event! Thanks so much for bringing this mini-event back, guys!!! Loved loved loved the new items!!! If you guys plan on rerunning it again in the future then I can't wait!!!! :D :D :D

@WhackedCrafter: We don't think you're a new player or stupid. Flybaby just suggested that you go over your Pet inventory again to make sure that you got it. If you still can't find the Light Fairy in your inventory, send a ticket to Nick and he should be able to fix the issue.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2022 at 3:13 PM
Last Edited September 6th 2022 at 3:17 PM
BarbZak
@whacked........... you NOT stupid..come on....MY fairy just few flew of the screenn when done tier 8 daysss ago.... if I wasnt LQQKING closely ,,I would have missed it..
I enjoyed it (12 puzzle pieces that is ).
Moreover, I have 14 rupess ?? left over to do nada with