Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Sunsetting Announcement

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2022 at 6:11 PM
Last Edited February 28th 2022 at 6:11 PM
Erika/Alyniana
It is with heavy hearts that we are announcing that we will be sunsetting Crusaders of the Lost Idols in May 2022.

This was not an easy decision. While we will no longer be adding any additional new content to the game beyond this date, all existing content will remain available and events will continue to run, albeit with no new Crusaders.

The last new Tier 7 Crusader will arrive in Nate’s Candy Conundrum, launching on April 7th, and the last endless Season, Season 7: Sunset, will launch on May 4th. You can find out more about the Sunset timeline here.

We are proud of all of the work that went into Crusaders of the Lost Idols, and for the amazing community that developed from the game. We appreciate all of your support through the years, and we hope to welcome you to the Idle Champions Community!

Thank you for this adventure,

Codename Entertainment

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2022 at 6:31 PM
Animenut
Well.....huh. Ouch. I don't...woof. This hurts. This was a really fun game to play. Sorry to hear it has to come to a close. Still got some stuff I want to do, so will likely be playing it for a while yet, but the lack of updates means that eventually...

That's a sobering way to end the night.

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2022 at 7:05 PM
medassin
Does it mean the game be shutdown?

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2022 at 10:38 PM
Very Sad :-(
Time, effort, and money all for naught. Think I am going to open the expensive Irish whiskey tonight......heavy sigh!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2022 at 11:01 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Once we stop the content updates in May 2022, the servers will be kept running as long as we are able to.

So you can continue to play as long as possible if you want to.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2022 at 6:25 PM
DraxIronjaw
I am having trouble finding the code for The Idle Champions game that is talked about in the sunsetting news. Any help will be appreciated.

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2022 at 7:19 PM
medassin
@draxironjaw:

MRHQ-KRX9-WKGH

put in it in game.

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2022 at 8:34 PM
I guess I came into the game too late. I have been on for a couple of years. I was so excited that I had completed all the objectives and felt I was getting somewhere with my talents. I wrongly assumed the game would be active for another year or two. Every game I have paid and played have been around for at least 5 years after I joined. The true bottom line is.....if the game is not making money....resources need to used elsewhere. I was just really caught off guard. :-(

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2022 at 8:36 PM
BTW Erika...I always felt good about playing this game because I am a BC guy. Grew up in Vancouver and I am now in Langley! :)

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2022 at 9:12 AM
Last Edited March 2nd 2022 at 9:15 AM
DraxIronjaw
I have that code medassin. I was talking about the code that the newsletter talks about here:
"Additionally, all existing Crusaders of the Lost Idols players who have been active within the past two years will find another code that you can enter in Idle Champions with the same Steam or CNEGames account. You can find that code by loading up your Crusaders game. That code will unlock a collection of five fanatastic Champions, Champion Chests, Familiars, and Potions to help speed your progress.The code includes:
Unlocks for the following Champions: Spurt (Slot 3), Krull (Slot 6), Black Viper (Slot 7), Hew Maan (Slot 8), and Nova V'Ger (Slot 11)
Spurt Chests: 16 Gold Spurt Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
Krull Chests: 16 Gold Krull Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
Black Viper Chests: 16 Gold Black Viper Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
Hew Maan Chests: 16 Gold Hew Maan Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
Nova Chests: 16 Gold Nova Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
Two Familiars: Baby Spurt & Iris the Beholder
Two Week-Long Buff Potions to increase your gem drops by 50% and your gold find by 100%."
I can not find this code anywhere.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2022 at 11:00 AM
Gaubi
Please, don't do that! I'm really sad. There would be tons of possibilities to enrich the gameplay for years (and earn money for the company).. Go on, please!!!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2022 at 11:02 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ DraxIronJaw: Please put in a support ticket through Crusaders and we'll check it out.

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2022 at 6:51 PM
medassin
@Erika: so i try play new idle champion but the launcher said error with no compatible my version win. mine is win 7 32 bit so what is problems? i play lost idol launcher normal.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2022 at 4:09 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@medassin According to the Champions team, it should work.

If you email a screenshot of the error message and your computer specs (CPU (speed and age), RAM) to idlechampions@codenameentertainment.com and they can try to look into what's going on.

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2022 at 7:31 PM
medassin
@erika: not my soft or pc but the error something like this
https://img.hoidap247.com/picture/question/20210718/large_1626572563011.jpg