Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Login "Failed for unknown reason"

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 25th 2022 at 6:18 PM
Samtastic
Ever since the update was fixed today, I cannot login in. So I can't even submit a ticket. Every time I try is says on of two things:
1: Failed for unknown reason
2: No internet connection (which I have and works for EVERYTHING else)

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 25th 2022 at 7:07 PM
medassin
change your vpn. hope it help.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 25th 2022 at 7:23 PM
lilyj
I have the same problem. Popped up in half an hour.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 25th 2022 at 8:18 PM
Samtastic
I don't have a vpn

236 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 25th 2022 at 10:32 PM
Anubischick
Samtastic, the support ticket page is this if you are using the standalone, can you reach it?
https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?page=game&game_id=2&_page=help&_network=cne&_cfix=1

I've got a player on the discord with the same issue and they can't reach the page either.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th 2022 at 1:21 PM
Samtastic
Same issue as the other person on discord. I am using the standalone, and when I attempt to reach that site, I get an error as well. Guess I'm not playing this weekend.

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2022 at 12:55 AM
Jothda
Has anyone already found a solution that we can apply from our side to solve this issue or do we simply have to wait for CNE working hours and hope that they will find a way to remove this bug?

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2022 at 9:39 AM
Samtastic
The standalone is now working. So I guess we just had to wait until working hours. But who updates something that causes this issue at 4 p.m. on a Friday?

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2022 at 10:05 AM
Jothda
Thanks for the info! Just sad that this happened during this great weekend buff...