Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
coaching woes not working

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2022 at 7:38 PM
Gnomeo
No dps, no gold, gold missions give zero gold. will take a week or more to gather enough gold to get to griz recruited then more to get to the 4th upgrade. Am I missing something?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2022 at 11:12 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Without DPS, it's correct that gold missions give no gold.

The monsters on that objective should still be dropping gold as you click them to death, and there's robot Crusaders within first 8 seats on the bench.

Until you have the gold for Griz's upgrade, you can build up a click/gold formation to push as deep as you can, then idle with some gold buffs on, see if that works.

Otherwise, sounds like you might need more Idols and other sources of gold buffs, like talents, trinkets or Crusader gear/runes.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2022 at 11:33 AM
Gnomeo
I was able to get to area 14 but the accumulation of gold was so slow that it would take me a month to get griz to the 4th upgrade if then. I had the robot crusaders from the low end but I could not get past area 14 unless I recruited crusaders I did not need to instantly kill monsters then pull the crusader out. I could get some gold using that strategy but no where near enough. Does the position of the 3 robot crusaders matter at the outset or only once griz is at 4th upgrade?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2022 at 11:39 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Just once he has his 4th upgrade.

A case of just needing more idols then, if the gold accumulation was that slow.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2022 at 11:43 AM
Gnomeo
working on idols then so next time around I should be able to complete since I am now able to gather approx. 60m per day and more each upgrade of tallents