Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Xochitl gear bug

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2021 at 11:35 AM
Animenut
I was cashing in a bunch of warps to get tier 7 chests for her gear and after about within a few chests, her dress and bottle were epic, but after around 20 more (increments of 5) her halo was still uncommon. I get that chest drops are random, but...really? There is NO way that wasn't broken. So I opened another 5 and checked the disenchanted gear and sure enough, two disenchanted rare halos and no epic/rare equip. Backed out of chests, double-checked her gear, still uncommon. I refreshed the game and it updated to show the epic gear, but wanted to make this bug known just in case.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2021 at 4:02 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the report.

Do you recall what the game was doing while you were opening the chests?

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2021 at 10:00 PM
Animenut
Nothing unusual that I can think of. If memory serves, I was at the end of the "Tooth Fairy" objective, gearing up in preparation for reaching area 5000 in the event free play with only the event crusaders. Although, I could be wrong about being in that objective, if that matters at all, so take it with a grain of salt. Other than that, nothing stands out. Wasn't even progressing, just idling in an area while buying and opening chests.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2021 at 1:46 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thanks for the extra information.